CHAPTER 1.

MY ONLY SUNFLOWER

*ting*

*ting*

*ting*

"Ahh!!!" Grabbing her pillow and covering it to her ear in order not to hear the continuous annoying sound.

*ting*

"AHHHH" She whimpers once again and quickly sat on the edge of her bed.

"Aww.." rubbing the temple of her head "I swear I will not drink again. Ever" this could be the ninth time she said that line.

Ara been drinking for almost a week since her bestfriend broke up with his girlfriend which is a good thing since the girl been cheating for almost half of their relationship. Jaehwan was aware of it but because of LOVE, he chose to be a martyr. Ara doesn't get the theory of it, for being martyr even though they are cheating behind your back. But because she's a good friend, she could not reject him even though she knows herself that she could never consume 1 bottle of soju.

*ting* Groaning loudly, Ara grabs her phone upon hearing the annoying sound once again. 'Who the hell taking fuss at this early' she thought. Unlocking her phone with her one eye closed. Squinting her eyes to see clearly what she just saw, or was she just imagining things. She got bombarded with notification. Exactly 59 notifications on tinder. 31 matches and 28 messages.

"How the hell I got this lousy app?" To her curiosity, she browses the application and suddenly got annoyed by reading the messages.

'Hey, baby! Do you want me to be your sugar daddy? ;)'

'How much for a one night stand?' 'Hi! Let's be friends'

'Hi! Great bio! You're interesting girl'

'You're the most beautiful woman I've seen here <3'

'Eyy! You're poser'

'Yoo Ara, just saying your name makes me go '

'Great bio, Darling. Wanna change it? ;)'

'Oh! We're matched! This is destiny! Time to change your bio, sissy'

'Why people go so low, nowadays?' She thought. Leaving a shameless message on other makes her feel sick.

"People are too desperate to date. Guys like you make me puke" Gritting her teeth because of anger. Closing her eyes and inhales intensely, checking her profile makes her headaches, twice.

Yoo Ara, 22 years old.

I HATE , SO SWIPE LEFT!

My charms are bigger than my melons. Interested with banana. Soft outside but hard inside. Lots of thoughts., wanna try it? ;)

Ps: A freshly-coconut human here.

Ara was really desperate to delete her account. She quickly went to app settings and clicks the deactivate account tab.

"ERROR" "Can't connect. Please check your Internet Connection"

It feels like hundred of rocks falling on her head and some evil creature having a party on her side, celebrating for being ill-fated Ara is. "WHAT????! WHAT THE HELL???!" She screams out of her lungs, caught the attention of her younger brother. 

"WHAT HAPPENED, NOONA??" A loud bang can be heard in his room. Her younger brother aggressively kicked her door. Ara looks at her brother in disbelief. He was holding a bag of chips in his right hand and 2layers of pizza on the left.

"Why don't we have connection??? and why you're eating chips at this early?" Ara blinked, a little confused. Yoo Seonho is 7 years younger than her but sometimes people assumed that he's already in his 20's because of his height and especially when he is not wearing his glasses.

"One of the customer services called Mom this morning and informing us that they will have a slight problem regarding the connection today. And for your last question it just because I like it" the younger answered munching on his chips. Ara was amused how her brother can consume 5 times meals plus 3 times snack a day.

"Eesh dhat whai you wer ishcreaming?" Tilting her head and figuring it out what the latter said. (Is that why you're screaming)

"I told you do-- Wow. What a rude chick" Before she finished what she was supposed to say, Seonho already closed the door.

She lays on her bed again "Ugh. Today is not my day" she utters and puts her arm on her forehead. "Waking up with a hangover and this unworthy app" looking at her phone once again before throwing it to her side. A sudden flashback of Dongho borrowing her phone last night, assuring her that he will just stalk his middle school exes. Yes, exes. That's why she doesn't have an inch of doubt when he gave it back after an hour.

Cursing softly "Kang Dongho" she knitted her brows. Ara gets her phone and immediately dialed Dongho's number.

'Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt yum! yogurt, yogurt, yogurt give me some! yogurt, yogurt, yogurt is really good that's why yogurt is my favorite food'

"As expected for yogurt princess, even his ringback tone is about yogurt" she mumbles. Walking back and front waiting for Dongho to answer her call. After calling him twice he finally answered her call. 

"Good Morn--" getting cut off by Ara's jeering on the other line. 

"There's no good in my morning and you know it why Kang Dongho" Ara growls. There's a moment of silence. Dongho broke the silence by giggling.

"And you dared to laugh at me, pea brain!" She outburst. Hearing his laugh makes her blood boils.

"Calm down. Let's talk about this once we get to work. Okay?" 

"Don't you dare en--Hello? HELLO? KANG DONGHO????" Ara stomped her feet furiously. If she's with Dongho right now she will probably choke him to death or torture him by messing his 'lovely yogurt' After calming herself, Ara decided to prepare for her work. She has been working on "Wanna Be Coffe shop" for almost 3 years and meeting some good friends who are also working there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This could be my last day on earth. Should I hide before she arrives?" Dongho asked his friend who was busy fixing and tying his apron. 

The latter nods his head "As if you don't know her well, she could probably choke you to death as soon she steps her foot here" He threatens.

Someone barged in the staff room that caught their attention. Dongho freeze the moment he saw Ara glaring through his soul, holding a folded newspaper in her hands. 

"Hi....Ar---Aw. Oh! Stop. So-- Minhyun help m- Aw" The girl immediately hit his friend on the head furiously before he could greet her. Minhyun, on the other hand, was absentmindedly watching the two with blank expressions. Looking at his friend dying asking for a help. Then it hit him. 'I supposed to stop them' he thought and quickly head the direction of his two friends.

"Children! Children! Calm down" He said while trying to restrain the wild girl. 'This would be a long day' Minhyun thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry" Dongho glanced to Ara with pleading eyes. "I'm just a concern citizen here. I don't want to see my friend being a in her whole life" He instantly raised his arm blocking his head getting ready to be hit again.

"You've got a filthy mouth. At least give me some nice bio and how many times should I say that I'm not interested in dating" Ara pinching Dongho's fluffy cheeks. "I'll accept your apology if you buy us gelato ice cream on our way home later" she beamed.

"Us? Even Minhyun????" He raised his eyebrow, completely dumbfounded to what his friend said.

"You don't want??!" She crossed her arms across her chest and glare at him.

"Noo! Of course, I will buy for both of you" drinking his tea nervously and laughed.

Minhyun chuckled, amused how Dongho can be scared cat towards Ara. The three of them were silent after that.

"Hey! Break is over! Come back here now!" Their manager shouts breaking the silence for the three.

 

The trio decided to hang out at their favorite ramen shop near their work since Zucca's Artisan Gelato was closed.

"You will never go wrong with ramen" Ara chewing away her noodles. The three were spacing out, enjoying the taste of their heavenly food. Eating their food until the last drop of the broth touches their tongue. There was a moment of silence between the trio, holding their tummy and burping in unison.

"How was Jaehwan last night?" Minhyun said breaking the silence. "Don't ask. If the last time was horrible, last night was more waaaaaaaay horrible" Ara scoffed fixing her things. "Thanks for leaving us behind last night. You don't know how much we suffered" Dongho said pushing the ramen store's door with his body. "Oh let me rephrase that, I suffered. Not you. You're busy betraying behind my back" zipping up her coat. Dongho made a face as he ruffles her hair playfully.

"Stop doing that, Dongho!" She growls. Minhyun laughed seeing the agony face of the girl, he walks beside her and fixes her hair. "Sorry for your suffered last night. I was just busy with something" Minhyun nudge her and give a smile that could flutter everyone...but not Ara. 

"You know what, if you don't have girlfriend I could tell that you like me. But hell no, you know that I'm not into romance relationship" giving Minhyun her disgusting face.

"What if he does? What if he likes you, Ara?" Dongho flatly said and shifting his gaze to his friends who are now glaring at him. He quickly raises his hand as if he was saying 'I surrender'

"I was just joking. Okay? So stop glaring at me now. I've had enough for today" he chuckles awkwardly. "Look, my bus is here. Bye" he entered to the bus as fast as he could leaving the two dumbfounded. Both of them are glaring intensely until the bus left.

"Dude that pea brain is getting on my nerves" Ara hissed.

"We're going to kill him tomorrow, at exactly 8am. Lock him in the storage room, throw his yogurt right into his face. We're not going to stop not until he begs" Minhyun growls.