C.02

Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You should better take your wallet back instead of curious about someone's identity" 

"What?" Sana frowns as everything is getting dark and the person who is standing in front of her seems to start blurring and blending into it.

Oh right, her wallet. 

Sana's phone rings as soon as she reached the wallet, it's her mom calling. 

"Yes mom..." right after Sana looks up, she sees nothing but an empty street. 

Feeling a little bit lost and also disappointed, Sana sighs then gathers everything up and ready to head home. 

"Hmm?" A shiny thing suddenly captures Sana's attention 

What is this thing? 

 

At the post office near that empty street, a person's chest keeps going up and down. Her breath is getting heavier since she has never felt so insecure like this before. 

"That was close" 

That Minatozaki girl. Dahyun clenched her fist. 

She has been hiding her own ability and kept it as a promise to her mom. So she won't hesitate to do everything to protect it from anyone who dares to ruin it, even if it is someone she loves, even if it is Minatozaki. 

 

.......................................................................................

 

*click click click click*

*click click click click*

"Yah who keeps clicking the pencil over there?" Mr.Ong shouts from the board making all the students stunned. 

Sana shyly raises her hand and bows to the angry teacher.

 

 

Sana is confused.

Super confused.

She couldn't even sleep properly last night due to overthinking about the whole thing that happened. Then she turns her look to the one who has caused her to be like this, Kim Dahyun. 

Look closely, she really doesn't look anything the same as the person last night. Like how can Sana not know because she has been bullying this girl since the firsf year and that nerd didn't even flinch a bit. 

But that voice is really similar, and just only Kim Dahyun in this school can have the urge to call Sana by her first name. 

And also this shiny thing, Sana whispers as she looks at the silver ring on her pinky finger, doesn't it have any special relationship with that person? 

"It's lunch time already Sana yah, do you wanna go with us?" Jiwon asks as she takes the seat right next to Sana. 

Sana immediately hides her hand "Alright, I'll go after" and receives a nod by her friend. 

But maybe she's really overthinking, because Dahyun is just Dahyun, still doesn't flinch a bit when other girls grab her tiny wallet and take all the money away. 

"Come on Sana, I'll treat today" they laugh and head out of the room after throwing the wallet back to Dahyun's face. 

Maybe she should stop worrying. 

 

But the wolf inside told that she couldn't, that's why she's here, still Sana, following Dahyun after class. She promises to herself that she's just doing this to clarify things, to expose Kim Dahyun. 

But seriously Kim Dahyun, she's not even bullied at school but also by girls from the other school. That nerd does have a huge bad luck huh. 

"Sorry, can I stand with you?" Sana asks the little boy as she hides herself behind the wall and watches as Dahyun is being pushed backwards.

Come on Kim Dahyun, show yourself. 

"You're wearing same uniform" Sana turns her look back to the little kid, who just pointed at Dahyun. 

"So what?" Sana frowning. 

The boy continues his lollipop "Aren't you gonna help your friend?" 

"That nerd is not my friend" 

"Ouch that's hurt" That boy startled "I would have been died after being kicked like that" 

What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter