C.01

Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun felt arched all over her body, is full of bloods and she's afraid that those bloods can explode anytime soon. Dahyun also tried to open her own eyes so she could look at the man clearly but he kept punching her in the face.

"Stop that! He's gonna kill my daughter!!"

Dahyun heard her mom shouting her name, but she couldn't move right now even a little finger.

"Please stop!!!"

"Shut up you ugly ! I'll kill your daughter first then it'll be your turn!"

The gun were now pointed at Dahyun face, she wanna say something but every words were mixing with the bloods in , and it stucked there.

*BANG*

Dahyun startled because of the gun's sound, but why could she feel anything? Why couldn't she feel any pain? And now she just noticed that she was covered by a warm body, the hand of that body were touching her face with full of bloods, the warm of that hand were very similar.

"Dahyun ah...you have to be strong...promise me Kim Dahyun..."

A tear escaped from Dahyun's eyes.

"Kim Dahyun, promise me Kim Dahyun..."

"Kim Dahyun..."

"Kim Dahyun..."

"Kim Dahyun..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Kim Dahyun!!!"

Blinking her eyes a few times, Dahyun glances at the source of the voice and then turns the focus back to her book.

"Ignoring us?! You really wanna die, don't you?" That girl shouts and then kicks the chair near Dahyun making everyone in the library gasped.

"Just say what you want, this is the library don't mess around here" Dahyun camly says and her eyes still focus on the book.

"You bit-"

"That's enough Jiwon"

Dahyun sighs as she heards that familiar voice and then realizes the owner of the high heels stepping on the floor sound is now coming closer and closer to her.

Minatozaki Sana

"Kim Dahyun, seems like you're still not being a good girl today huh?" The girl with a long wavy hair suddenly sits next to Dahyun and then whispers to her ears.

The book that she is holding now is taken away and all she can feel now is the emptiness of her hands. Dahyun clenchs her fists and tries to control herself.

"Tsk tsk our Kim Dahyun" Sana smiles as she watches Dahyun's reaction, she leans in closer to Dahyun and lightly holds her untied ribbon, then tie it in a neatly way.

"Just with that little smart brain and you think you can do anything you want? You're nothing here Kim Dahyun" All Dahyun can feel now is Sana's breath on her ears and it's nothing but disgusting.

"Anyway, if you want to take this book back you should look at your bad behavior to us recently first, we will wait for you at the school yard tomorrow, we want your apologise and well your book will be returned to the owner safely" Sana smiles as she stands up and takes Dahyun's book along with her.

Dahyun doesn't move a bit, she just stays at her place hearing Sana's footsteps are now getting far and far away.

Everything happening now is just like a déjà vu to Dahyun, Dahyun feels like she is living in a circle and there's no way out. Dahyun sighs as she put all the stuffs back to her bag and leave the library, ignore the fact that tomorrow will be just like today and the book taken by Sana also will be like her old books – torn and wet in the school's pool.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Cling Cling Cling"

"Welcome to the Dark House~ oh Dahyun, you come early today" The short hair girl glances at Dahyun then turns back to clean the table.

Dahyun doesn't say anything, she just nods and sits at the near table.

"Where's your book?" Jeongyeon asks as she sees Dahyun sits calmly and does nothing, as usual Dahyun will gain all her attention to her book while waiting for Jeongyeon finishes her work.

Dahyun furrows her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter