Admiration

Yoona One-Shots

XX                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          " NOONA! I THOUGHT YOU ARE NOT COMING!! " the atmosphere is wild on the BTS back stage as soon as they see their beloved noona went in thier way.The boys really didnt expect the suprise at all, since she was busy with her thight schedule. But that wouldnt in yoona nature for not supporting the hottest boy group around the world. Yes, Yoona as in Girl's Generation most famous visual and actress. 

 

 "aigoooo my cute little baby, of course i would come beside taehyung might sulking all day" yoona said with a hint of tease to the army beloved alien. Teahyung blush after what yoona said. "anyway thank you for inviting noona taehyung ah, noona is so excited for your concert make sure to do your best" yoona said while flashing her best smile to the boys. The boys couldnt help but to smile at her back,

 

"noona do you know taehyung hyung cant sleep all night  because of you" the maknae said with a smirk on his face while looking at taehyung who is ready to smack jungkook. "yaaah! anniyo noona! jungkook is just kidding, dont listen to him!" taehyung said with a panic expression. " but it was true. youre worried about whether noona will come or not because you want mphhh..." taehyung shut his mouth before jungkook finish his sentence. Taehyung glare at the maknae while the other were just laughing watching the duo. They all know the alien of the group had a crush on the beautiful noona since beforre debuted. They also know taehyung want to be friend with the famous Girl Group around asia, they went to the same music show before and now without they knowing the alien already close to yoona, thanks  to  baekhyun their friend wish is finally been granted.

 

" bangtan standby get into your position now!" they all heard the pd and rush to  the stage. " so thats the cue, do well boys and enjoy your stage noona will go to my seat now. Hwaiting!" she flash them another smile and ready to go before a hand grab hers. She look ans see taehyung showing his phone to her. " lets take a picture noona~" he said with a bright smile and seeing that yoona just chuckle. " sure thing but make sure your fans dont attack me, i have enough anti right now and i dont want to get any just by taking a picture with my beloved dongsaeng~" yoona said as they ready for a pose . " you know its will never happen, even if it did..i will protect you from them." taehyung said looking at yoona with a soft eyes which make yoona blush. " y-yah! you know i was kidding, now lets take a picture before the others scold you" he smile at her cute excuse. 

 

XX

 

"BREAKING NEWS SNSD YOONA SPOTTED IN BTS CONCERT TODAY"

"OMO! legend supporting lagends!"

"such a good sunbae she is"

"who invite her though? didnt know she was close with any of them"

"was it v? they seems

pretty close along with baekhyun tho"

,

Taehyung keep scrolling the comment with a lot of curious fans keep asking who invite her to  their concert today. So to cut all the curiousness of the fan, he dicided to post his picture along with his other actor/actress friends.He cant stop but to  smile whenever he see the picture.She look so pretty without even trying , sometimes he keep thinking if she was real. He always admire her, shes the reason why he wanted to start on acting career and wish one day the could cast in one drama together as a couple,not that he will tell her. Taehyung look at their picture again and cant help but to smirk knowing many fanboys of yoona will be jealous of him. 

 

 

 

FIN.