Alone

Yoona One-Shots

**

Dont tell me that you love me, cause i wont love back.

Dont tell me that you need me cause i dont need that.

 

 

           Yoong! Why cant you see that i love you?!” Jiyong better known as GD the best rapper and the leader of Big Bang shout with a frustration to his friend no other than SNSD Yoona, the goodness of korea and the face of the group of SNSD. Who would believe that they had been friend with each other since debuted? Not their fans obviously. Everyone in represtative company already know the undying love of GD to Yoona. “Yoong, please tell me why?” Many fans will not believe their eyes if they see the state of their favourite idol right now, GD has tears in his eyes and yoona just stay quiet until “oppa, you do know your fans will not approve of our relationship, besides i dont love you that way” yoona said with a cracked voice. “But yoo..” “no oppa, you do know im not looking for a relationship right now, i have no time for that oppa. I-i only sees you my big brother...im sorry oppa i gotta go” And with that yoona left the YG rooftoptop a place they always hangout all the time.

 

~~

 

”Yoong, why are you being so stubborn? You do know Jiyong oppa really loves you right? Despite on how many girl he dated before but he only want and need you Yoong, just give him a chance” the member keep telling yoona the same statement since the last 2 weeks after the issue. The SNSD members really dont understand yoona for not  accepting Jiyong confessions at all. They all thought yoona share the same feelings as him but apparently they’re wrong.

”Unnie dont you guys understand? I dont feel the same towards him not now,not ever. Please dont make things difficult to me unnie”

“But he nerds yo-“

”enough unnie! You guys only care about his feeling but not me! I dont want his need  nor his feelings, i dont want us to be apart because of the confessions unnie, hes a great friend and brother to me and i want him to be always like that so please understand how i feel” without realising her tears flew down from her cheeks and the members suddenly feel so bad for not thinking on how yoona’s feeling. 

 

~~ 

  

“Oppa, im sorry for everything” they met up the next day at the same place they used to hangout.

”its okay Yoong, at least i dont have to hide my feelings to you right now” ji young is still hurting and everyone can see it. He tried to accept the reality eventho its hurt.

”i just want us to be friend with you cause im afraid of evrything that will happend soon”

”its okay Yoong,srsly i understand..you dont have to feel bad about the situations you know” jiyoung replied with a soft chuckle 

“Kajja~ your handsome oppa feeling so hungry right now will you acompany me to buy some food?” Now all they want is to act like how they used to before.And with that they are ready to go to YG canteen.

 

**