supposedly, a movie date

all my friends are bread

Yongsun had no idea how she ended up in a couch with Byulyi, watching “The Handmaiden” for the tenth time. Yes, Yongsun loves the movie. I mean, she’s a lesbian and ‘The Handmaiden’ is probably the best lesbian movie out there. Of course she loves it.


But after watching it for the tenth time in a week, she couldn’t stand it anymore. It doesn’t help that Byulyi basically narrates the whole movie while it’s playing.


“I love this part!” The raven-haired beside Yongsun shouted excitedly.


“You’ve been saying that since the movie started playing, Byul.” Yongsun rolled her eyes and retracted the slender arms wrapped around her waist as she got up.


“Where do you think you’re going?” As if on cue, Byulyi pressed the pause button, “The movie isn’t done yet and you promised to watch with me.”


“But we’ve seen this movie since it was released to the public!”


“Doesn’t make it any less good. Remember that you promised to watch this with me.”


Yongsun wanted to scowl at the younger, but seeing how her eyes are pleading and that small pout she’s doing, Yongsun knew. She knew that she couldn’t resist Byulyi no matter what.


“Damn it.”


Byulyi instantly pulled Yongsun to sit back on the couch and hugged her tight, as though she’s going to lose her any second.


“Thank you.”


“Just so you know, you’re going to spend half of your allowance to treat me tteokbokki for a week.” The brunette huffed childishly.


Byulyi didn’t protest, though. She thought that Yongsun looks cute when she’s being a whiny baby. Honestly, even if Yongsun didn’t ask to treat her tteokbokki, Byulyi would still do it anyway.


She wouldn’t want to miss the sight of Yongsun happily eating the spicy rice cakes, not noticing sauce on the side of .

 

And Byulyi, being the thoughtful woman she is, would wipe it for her. Yongsun on the other hand would end up being flustered by the sudden action and would playfully hit Byulyi to cover up her flushed cheeks.


The raven-haired woman snapped out of her train of thoughts when she felt Yongsun moving out of her embrace.


“Hey, I already agreed to treat you tteokbokki. You can’t leave me.”


Yongsun chuckled at how pouty Byulyi can be.


“While you were daydreaming, I asked if you wanted to order something and you replied with a hum, silly.” The brunette said, dialing on her phone.


“Your treat?”


“Of course. Didn’t you ask me to pay for your taxi because you’re stupid and you forgot your wallet in your apartment?” Yongsun placed her phone on the table and went back to the couch.


“My girlfriend is so reliable.” Byulyi went ahead and grabbed Yongsun’s waist and made her sit on her lap, “I think I should marry you.”


“First, yes, I am reliable.” The brunette pecked Byulyi’s lips, “Second, you should.”


“Hmm. I will.” Byulyi chased after the latter’s lips until their playful kisses turned into a passionate make-out session.


Yongsun was sick of the movie after seeing it with Byulyi for a couple of times.


But Yongsun would never get tired on how they always end up making out while watching it.

 

**

A/N:

Here's the first one. I finally decided to go back to writing after a long hiatus. Please do leave you thoughts below. I'm currently writing the second one so stay tuned~ 

 

*Sorry for the typos/ grammatical errors. I wrote this in a whim so. I'll edit next time!