Four

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You'll always be mine...in the back of my mind."

"Sehun, where exactly are you taking me?" Jisoo asked, totally bored at how Sehun wasn't uttering a single word and just walking next to her.

"I think we're there," Sehun said looking everywhere but at her, and they were near the staircases that led downstairs to the practice room, where he believed they would find Kai. He took a glance at Jisoo who looked confused and a small smile played on his lips.

"I think we'll find him downstairs," Sehun started climbing down the stairs, his long legs enabling him to take two steps at a time while Jisoo was struggling to keep up with him.

"Yah!" Jisoo exclaimed when someone carelessly pushed her on the staircases, causing her to miss some steps and land on her as she tightly held on to the metal railings.

"Jisoo," Sehun stopped on his way when he saw no one was following him and turned around to find the said girl sitting on one if the steps and clutching onto her toe with an unpleasant expression. His eyes widened as he ran back to her, "Let me see."

Jisoo loosened the grip on her foot with the help of Sehun, "Is it hurting a lot? Would you be able to walk to the infirmary?" He asked with his worried eyes staring right into her not-so-sure ones.

The bruise on her left toe that formed by the contact of the sharp edges of the stairs was very prominent on her milky white skin. Sehun only had himself to set the blame on because he was the one who proposed the idea and now that Jisoo got injured, he had no wish to continue with his plan.

"Get on my back. I'll take you to the infirmary," He stated with one of his serious looks, standing up from his crouched position.

"I think I'd be able to walk," Jisoo looked up at him, refusing his suggestion.

"Try standing up first." Sehun offered her his hand which she took without much thought and exerting a little pressure on the steps with her right leg she pushed herself up. She clutched onto his shoulder with a yelp when she felt like she'd fall down over again. Sehun was afraid that she'd probably hear his loud heart beats since she was standing this close. His arm instinctively went around her waist to make sure she doesn't slip past the remaining stairs, while she hissed in pain with every step they took. "I should've carried you," Sehun murmured seeing her in pain, hoping she regretted her decision of getting downstairs by herself. "The offer's still open," he reminded her.

Jisoo sighed as she gave in and Sehun softly smiled at that. He guided her hand that previously was holding his towards the railing and asked her to hold onto that for awhile. He crouched down in front of her and she silently climbed on top of him. He adjusted her on his back and flinched a little when her face brushed against the skin of his neck. Sehun didn't know if he was supposed to be glad because just this morning he had a pretty long conversation with her and now she was this close to him with his heart dancing in his chest or was he supposed to be dejected because Jisoo fell down and injured herself.

Jisoo rested her head on his shoulder, her hands wound tighter around him as she took in his scent. "What about Kai?"

"Let's forget about him today. We need to tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter