Part 2

You've Fallen For Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was having his last patients check and he took out his phone and saw that his phone out of battery. He remember due to be nervous around Mark he forgot to charge it last night. He wanted to go to his room but suddenly his back felt a sudden pain and his baby move a little. Jinyoung took a sit and breathed in and out before Jackson helps him to go to his office. Jinyoung sighed when he saw his photos with Mark back during their date in the college with their favourite ice cream.

‘What is the point to give a little hope that he will come to accompany you?’ Jinyoung inner heart muttered. Jinyoung took off his coat and ready to go there alone.

Jinyoung met Jackson near the lift, and Jackson remind him to drive so much. Jinyoung lied that he only want to eat out around the area.

 

Mark drove fast but due to heavy traffic he not able to reach as early as he wanted to be. He took one and half an hour to reach Jackson’s hospital when he able to arrive in 30 minutes. Mark arrived at the hospital and he run to Jinyoung department. He saw no one in the office and he grabbed a random nurse.

“Dr. Jinyoung? Tell me where is Dr. Park Jinyoung?” The nurse look surprise.

“Dr. Jinyoung in the emergency room.” The nurse word made Mark leg weak.

Mark followed the nurse direction to the operation room.

“He lost lots of blood. We need more blood.” The nurse talked to the other nurse.

Mark could only imagine the worst had happened.

“May I know what had happened inside?” Mark asked the nurse who see annoyed to answer him.

“Car accident at Hongdae and I’m sorry sir if you are the family you can go to counter to ask for more but we had 2 life to save there.” The nurse run to back to assist the operation.

Mark cried. ‘Two life to save’ the word gave Mark a pain and Mark had enough of it when Jinyoung left him before and now, Mark won’t be able to live on. 4 years is tough enough, if forever not to see Jinyoung, Mark will be going crazy.

Mark walked to the counter and he asked for Jackson but the nurse told him that Jackson is in the same operation room that Mark just mention.

“How bad is the patient condition?” Mark asked.

“Are you Mr. Park Jinyoung family?” The nurse asked.

“I’m his husband.” The nurse nodded.

“They are trying to save the baby and the male patient had his head badly injured. That is why our best doctors are inside.” The nurse said but Mark already in mess.

Mark back to the bench in front of the operation room. He hugged the lunch box, a lunch box that he supposed to give to Jinyoung.

‘I hope I’m not too late to stay by yourside forever.’ Mark cried.

“Arrest! Please called Dr. Kim!” Mark heard the nurse shouted and Mark had enough. He run to enter the room.

“Sorry sir. Please calm down.” The nurses blocked him.

“Jinyoung-ah, I’m here! Wake up!” Mark shouted.

“I love you! I won’t make you cry! Please comeback to me!” Mark shouted and he ended up sat on the floor.

“I love you so much. I’ve fallen for you since you enter my life.” Mark grieving for his unforgettable mistake.

“Mark hyung?” Mark looked up.

Mark blinked his eyes and shocked to see Jinyoung.

“It really you, hyung. What are you doing here? Do you know that Park Jinyoung?” Jinyoung innocently asked.

Mark hugged Jinyoung because he don’t have time to waste to answer that.

“I thoughts that I’m going to lost you. I thoughts I don’t have a chance to tell how much I love you! I love you, Park Jinyoung. I love you for being my first love. I love you for being my only lover. I love you for accept being my daughter mother. I love you for what you are, since the day I met you! I love you and don’t leave me!” Mark cried and kissed all over Jinyoung face.

Some nurses and doctors were recording that confession moment, when Jinyoung still in his operation gown. The operation also a success for Mr. Park Jinyoung a director of an entertainment company who was on his way to send his kid to nursery class. Jinyoung felt so happy and he put his hand around Mark’s long neck.

“I love you too. I’ve fallen for you since I met you too.” Jinyoung kissed Mark on lips.

Jackson came out later after the baby stable from the arrest time. He laughed to see Mark and Jinyoung still hug each other right in front of the operation room.

“I told you that was Mark voice. Such a wonderful act Mark.” Jackson made a hyena laughed and Mark kicked his shin.

“You deserved it.” Jinyoung said when Jackson shouted in pain.

Jinyoung and Mark walked together toward Jinyoung’s office. Jinyoung saw Mark was bringing something but he don’t want to ask about it. Mark on the other hand feeling shy and embarrassed after what had happened just now. The nursed who pass them was giggling. Jinyoung felt proud when they kept compliment how the two of them a match made in heaven.

“This a lunch box for you.” Mark put it on the glass tea table when they entered Jinyoung office.

“You are cooking for my lunch.” Jinyoung eyes sparkled and quickly opened it up.

Jinyoung felt so grateful and he teary up.

“The last time you cook for me when we camping out with Jackson and Bambam.” Jinyoung remember the awful curry that Mark made for him. It few month before his final.

“You eat everything even though it awful.” Mark wiped the tears.

“Hmm… because you made it for me. It’s always special when it from you.” Jinyoung sobbed and Mark had to change to sit next to him.

Mark pulled him into his chest.

“I’m too egoistic to admit you still in my heart.” Mark closed his eyes because he realised what his gain to run away from his own feeling.

“Can you feed your pretty princess?” Jinyoung pulled away and cutely asked Mark.

Mark left a peck before nodded.

“Ahhhh… here

Please log in to read the full chapter