Part 1

You've Fallen For Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum knocked on Mark door and he saw Mark still has his face right in front of his laptop. Jaebum knocked Mark table to get his attention. Mark turned and Jaebum gave him a signed that he will leave first because Youngjae was in his 5 months pregnancy.

“Okay.” Mark said and about to continue his work.

“You need to go back too. Jinyoung probably wait for you at home too. He still carried your child, Mark.” Jaebum heard Mark sighed.

“I know.” Mark hate to argue with Jaebum and Jackson about how he treat Jinyoung likes the boy had no feeling.

“He had a scanning early this morning and Jackson told me, it is a baby girl.” Jaebum knew Jinyoung probably told Mark but ignored again because Jackson said Jinyoung look miserable despite his personality to act strong.

Mark tidy up his working table and followed Jaebum to go back to their husband. Mark married to Jinyoung a month after Momo pass away. Jinyoung at that time is 3 months pregnant and he stayed with them because Momo said she want to be near to her baby. Mark ignored Jinyoung as much as he can even though Momo reminded him that Jinyoung not in fault, she is. When he parked his car, he saw Jinyoung was wrapping himself in a blanket around his body, sleeping on the basket nest swing. Mark felt sorry toward Jinyoung who was working so hard in the morning but still come home waiting for him.

“Jinyoung, wake up.” Mark stirred Jinyoung shoulder to wake him up.

“Oh, Hyung. Sorry, I fall asleep.” Jinyoung slowly put his leg on the floor.

“Where is your indoor shoes?” Mark asked.

“My feet got pretty swollen so the shoes did not fit anymore.” Jinyoung hold onto the swing to stand up. Mark took a little courage and held Jinyoung waist to stable him.

Jinyoung is on his 5 months and the baby start give him a little cramp sometimes.

“I cook your favourite today.” Jinyoung walked to kitchen while Mark still support him.

“You should rest if you have too. You don’t have to cook and wait for me to comeback.” Mark pulled the chair and let Jinyoung sat on it.

“I barely had a chance to cook. You know I’m a hardworking doctor.” Jinyoung joked but Mark ignored it.

“You even left your lover behind to get that title.” Mark said and Jinyoung stopped from laughing.

Mark heat up the food and they ate together in silent.

“I’m going to sleep with you tonight.” Mark said because this morning Jaebum said he almost crying because Youngjae was in pain due to stomach cramp.

Jinyoung only smile because this is the first time they are going to sleep together. Mark helps Jinyoung to go to his room and the younger sat on his bed. Mark entered the room for the first time and he shocked to see his photos was on the wall right in front of the bed. Jinyoung had a little space for him to read and a rack full with books. Jinyoung had the same vanilla fragrance in his room.

“I’m going to shower and later, I’ll come down.” Mark said still startle at the memories of having Jinyoung in his arms in his mind.

Jinyoung was reading when come to enter the room. Jinyoung is nervous and so did Mark.

“Youngjae was having a cramp last night so I’m worried if you also in pain without anyone by yourside.” Mark explained and Jinyoung nodded.

“I’m a doctor, hyung. You don’t have to worry.” Jinyoung felt sad because Mark is not coming because he want to be with Jinyoung. Jinyoung thoughts Mark come because it his duty.

“Can I read one of your book?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded before closed his book.

Mark took one of the book nearest to him and he saw Jinyoung already closed his eyes. Mark think that he probably saw the book when he went to Jinyoung house during their study days. He opened the first page and a photo of him playing basketball with Jackson and Jaebum fall down.

‘My first photo of you, Mark Tuan.’ 06/1/2014

Mark looks at Jinyoung who was sleeping beside him. The person that always in his heart. The person that teach him to love dearly. The person who never being replace in his heart even Momo.

Mark flipped another page and he saw a cute doodles of his name.

‘Mark Tuan is my new goal!’  ‘Mark Tuan so handsome’ ‘Mark Tuan…has a great..kissable lips’ 28/03/2014

Mark remember that Jackson is the reason they met each other. Jackson who is in the medical faculty same as Jinyoung brought Jinyoung to one of their club meeting because Jinyoung had a crush on Mark and he wanted to help. Mark ignored Jinyoung at first but the more he get to know the younger the more he found out how cute he is.

Mark Tuan said he love me! He said he love me! I’m not dreaming, he proposed with a sweet piano melody during my birthday! 22/09/2014

Mark remember how nervous he is during that time. Jackson and Jaebum did ensure him that Jinyoung will say yes but he still worried about it because what

Please log in to read the full chapter