We're back

The boy who loved

Note: the characters are not young, I know in Harry Potter you enter hogwarts when you are 11, but just imagine they are older, at least 18 and older.. Hogwarts is a college haha

And songkim won the poll so they are now the 2nd main couple.. 

Just one thing, sorry for the lame story and the bad writing, I am really sorry haha.. And I am really sorry for being so late, I kind of lost inspiration.. Now enjoy~ (if you can) 

 

Jinwoo POV 
I am now heading to the libraryto do some research about the homework given to us  by our teacher of history of magic, it was about the history of our own houses, so I had to look for the books that had information about hufellpuff. I already know a lot about it but more research won't do any bad. 
As I entered by the door the woman who works there greeted me with a smile and I did same, she seems to like me and I don't even know why. I head to the shelves to seek for the books I need, as I was ready I looked for an empty seat my eyes fell on a group of friends from slytherin, and Minho was with them, I absolutely don't want him to see me not because I don't like him but because he will disturb me and I won't be able to study so I took a seat a bit far from them but I still could see them. 
I opened a book and tried my best to concentrate on what I am reading but I couldn't and there's no other reason than Minho, I raised my eyes again to look at him and he was trying to stop his laugh from something his friend said, seriously are these boys here to study or to make jokes? I looked down again but then I heard a loud voice saying
"oh Hyung you are here! " 
This is so embarassing, why does he have to yell like this, now everybody is looking at me. He saw me, the thing that I really didn't want to happen, or.. Did I? I waved at him with a smile while every other student gave him a glare for speaking to loud. He apologized to them and excused himself from his friends then he came my way, sat in front of me and looked at me with a wide smile 
"how comes I didn't see you here!"
He was wondering and I am sure he was cursing himself for not seeing me ealier
"haha I didn't see you either"
I lied, but he didn't seem to notice 
"anyway, what are studying hyung? "
"history of huffelpuff, I know almost everything already about it but I need to get everything"
"that looks boring" 
He said speaking quietly 
"you will probably have this next year about your house so prepare yourself for it"
He laughed a little 
"hyung, please leave it for another time can you? I really want to show you something"
He pleaded me and I never can refuse a request from this boy I don't even know why, as I said before he never lets me do what I do peacefuly 
"but Minho it's a homework for history of magic and I need it next monday I only have three days left"
I tried to convince him but does he give up? No, never
"I promise you it won't take long, and if you want I can stay up all night with you while you do your work"
I laughed because that's the problem. Him, if he doesn't leave me alone I will never be able to study. I decided to accept but with one condition
"you stay away from me for a day so I can do it quickly"
He let out a cute pout but he accepted anyway.
We lift up our things and got out from the library. He held my hand without even looking at me, this might seem weird to some people that get past us, but it's not to him.. And to me too, I guess. he got me used to it. 
Everybody tells me Minho has a big crush on me, not only a crush, he is going crazy for me they say. But why can't I see it ? I mean I like him, I'd be happy if this was true of course, but I don't want to get my hopes up, if all of this was real why haven't he told me yet ? What is he waiting for ? 
I think I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize he was talking to me
"hyung.. Hyuuuung, where is you mind ? "
He was looking and waving at me and when I snapped back to reality he laughed a little, he is cute, really ! 
"hyung, what is wrong with you ? "
I laughed it off "no no nothing Minho~ya,what were you saying"
That's what I like about him, he doesn't ask so many questions
"we are here".
I looked around me and we were in front of a big door, he opened it and it revealed a big garden, a very beautiful one, with creatures like shiny fairies flying around and everything was beautiful. 
"come in, hyung"
Ah why does he always wear this angelic smile ?
I followed him inside knowing that I will have a very beautiful day, and I don't regret stoping my studies for this. . .

Jiwon POV
I got so out of control today, I needed something so bad, something that made me feel alive. Blood, I am a vampire but not really like others, because my father is a wizard he discovered a spell that can stop us from craving human blood, we are not bad, we only drink from animals, and also the spell was capable to make us eat human's food. 
But not always, there's always this time when we really need blood, and I haven't learn how to control myself in these periods probably. 
I was on my way outside the castle to sneak to the forest in hopes to find the nearest animal so I can feed myself. But does this always happens to me? Something has to interrupt me everytime. 
I met someone, my mind wasn't clear so I didn't recognize them at first, is this a professor? Oh yeah I think it's professor Taeyeon.
"where do you think you are going mr. Kim Jiwon? "
No, no a very bad timing professor, very bad, you have to get away. I am so lucky that the teachers know about me so I told her what I was up to and she understood right away
"oh, yes yes mr. Kim I totally forgot I am sorry you can go"
I ran quickly trying to get outside as fast as I can. And then, he came, the one who had been in my mind for a month. But also, bad timing. 
And above all he ran into me without even an apology. He got me really mad I don't know why I am so mad at him especially, I wasn't like this with the teacher. He looked at me, and he had a very innocent look that I almost forgot about everything, but suddenly this Seungyoon guy came and took him away. I think that's better for now because I really need to go

After an hour or so, I came back into the castle it was very quiet. I made it to the portrait outside of the slytherin common room, I said the password and I am finaly in, I am so tired and ready to sleep.
There was someone sleeping in the couch. Who would sleep in here at this hour. I approached to see who was he and it was Mino. Oh no, don't tell me he was waiting for me. 
"Mino, Mino wake up.. "
I shook him gently and tried not to frighten him because I know his sleeping habbits. He woke up after few tries, looked at me and smiled
"you are here, what took you so long"
He is cute, sincerely.
"I am sorry I kept you waiting, let's go to sleep"
He nodded and hugged his pillow while following me upstairs.

I woke up in the morning making only one goal in my mind, today I will talk to Kim Hanbin. I had my reasons for avoiding him and I hope he won't ask too much about it, well I won't blame him if he does but I am not ready to tell him the truth, it's only Mino who knows about it and I don't know how to say it to someone else, but I really need to talk to him anyway either he asks or not, I kind of missed him. 
After classes I went in front of the fat lady's portrait waiting for him, and she is so annoying I wish he comes faster. 
He is finally here, he looks very good. His black hair hiding his forehead and his pale skin, his eyes when his smile. uh I need to focus. 
He saw me and he looks surprised at first but then he ignored me, I grabbed his arm before he can go any further
"I need to talk to you"
"I guess we have nothing to talk about"
"please, we do have things to talk about, please"
He looked like he was going to refuse again
"if you don't mind I need to say the password, so you can go if he doesn't want to come with you"
This stupid guy. I tried again looking right into his eyes
"please"
He finaly accepts and comes with me. We walked silently all the way to the court, we sat in the grass and kept the silnce for minutes until I decided I should start talking now
"so, emm I don't know how to tell you this"... "listen I am really sorry I know I've been ignoring you for a while now, I.. I have my reasons, and I understand if you are angry with me-" 
"what are you reasons?" 
Why is he so cold
"I really don't know if you are read-"
"what are your reasons? " 
Now I can't talk I feel as if all the words are stuck in my throat 
"listen you don't have to tell me anything, you didn't have to apologize in the first place, there's nothing between us, I don't even know a thing about you aside for your name, what are you apologizing for? "
I don't know what to say, he is kind of right, but I still have my reasons
"you are right, but.. I.. Wanna be friends with you" I stopped for a moment "can we be friends..at least"
"at least?" he said, yeah why am I so stupid 
"no I mean... Ah can we just be friends?"
You idiot I can't tell you that I like you, that I've already fallen for you. You will think that I am stupid, just say yes. Just let this awkward moment end
"alright, let's be friends then"
Oh finaly
"thank you"
I gave him the most sincere smile I could give, I am really thankful just being by his side everytime I want will be fine, maybe I'll tell him about my problem later. He smiled back to me and we stayed there for a moment
"should we go back inside? It's starting to get dark"
No I want to stay a little longer 
"ok, let's go"
I walked him to his tower, even though it's a bit far from mine but I don't care. This time we talked a lot in our way, he did most of the talk actually I was just laughing about how the teachers acted and how he went late to a class once and the professor of potions took 10 points from his house, she seems to hate him maybe. And a lot of other things. I felt a bit sad when we arrived, I stood a little there before he pointed out that he needs to say the password so I bed him goodbye and left. 
That night I slept so peacefully dreaming about rainbows and Hanbin everywhere. 

 

This is my Instagram acc if you want to contact me and be friends with me or just suggest anything for the fic.. Just anything.  @emily00black