Betrayal

A Sweet Liar

It was Friday night, Minhyuk was looking himself in the mirror, he was in his normal form "What if he understands that I'm a boy?! I'll try to do nothing with him" said before going to bed. Minhyuk liked Shownu too much, but he knew that the other wouldn't like him if he realizes that he's a boy. Next morning, he wore his boyish style, fixing his soft hair, he missed his boy image, that's why now he would go shopping like this. He started looking for hot female dresses, not to tight but not too wide either, he either way would choose something black and comfortable. He was getting ready the whole day, not wanting to look cheap or reveal his real identity. It was night, Minhyuk was almost ready, he put on some mascara and red lipstick, he exhaled, putting a deep but still soft perfume, he wore a leather jacket, his slightly high heeled boots, his stockings were slightly above his knees and his black dress was hiding the half way of his thighs.

He took a taxi to go on the date place, he didn't know the places in Seoul so good. It was a loud bar for students around his age, he headed inside searching for Shownu. Suddenly, he felt an arm around his waist, luckily it was him, the older smelled heavy drinks. He kissed Minhyuk on the cheek and said "Let's go get you a drink" , Minhyuk was leaded by the older, he didn't know if it's safe or even good to be in places like this. Minhyuk drank a bit, already feeling tipsy, letting Shownu lead him on his hot and grindy dance. The younger threw his head back when Shownu started passionately kissing his neck and running his hands on the younger's back fully, but soon the younger stopped the dance and sat, of course the older following him. They sat for a moment, Shownu pressed his lips on the other's ear "Is anything wrong?", Minhyuk looked down and answered "There is nothing wrong?" , Shownu started planting hot fully kisses on the younger's neck, only making him close his eyes from pleasure. Soon, he positioned his hand between his thighs, slowly going up to the other's private area, not taking any longer, Minhyuk closed his legs tightly, accidentally trapping the other's hand between his thighs. He grabbed his wrist and said in a whiny cute tone "I don't want to" , still Shownu tried to continue. This time, Minhyuk put much effort, throwing the older's hand and got up, running out of the loud club, but the older followed.

As they were out, the older grabbed his arm, forcefully turning him around "What's wrong, Minhyuk?!" , the younger pulled his arm, but Shownu didn't let it go "I don't want to! Let me go!" , but the older wouldn't listen. He dragged Minhyuk in a dark narrow alley, pinning him with his body on the wall, he started kissing his neck, this time faster and more hungrily, Minhyuk started whining, trying to push the older in vain. Shownu grabbed Minhyuk's wrists, pinning them on the wall, making the younger cry out "Stop it Shownu!" , but the older now held both of the other's wrists above his head with one hand, placing his right hand on his soft thigh, he slightly caressed it, then he raised it on the side of his waist, pressing on him harder. Minhyuk cried louder "No! Shownu don't!" , that moment Shownu buried his face on the crook of the younger's neck, raising his other thigh too. Minhyuk pushed him back, as Shownu started marking his neck and started rubbing their private areas together. He suddenly stopped and looked at Minhyuk, who was guilty looking on the side, the older spoke in a deep tone "What is this?!" , he once more rubbed hard against the younger, making him let out a small moan "You're...!" with that he let him down, stumbling back, hitting his back on the wall. Minhyuk's eyes got teary, not daring to look at Shownu. 

There was a cold and guilty aura, the older let out a sharp breath, he slapped his hand next to Minhyuk's head and said "What is this?! You're a boy?! You liar! You sly !" , Minhyuk looked at him letting a tear fall "I needed to get in the college! I had to!" , the older answered abruptly "Why didn't tell me or at least stay away from me! Tell me you don't want me!" , Minhyuk almost screamed "I want you! I like you more than I should! I....I just didn't want you to understand my true identity. I didn't want to hurt you, but you insisted!" , the older's eyes shot open "It's my fault now?! You!" , with that he grabbed Minhyuk's arm hard and with his other hand he grabbed his face. They were looking each other in the eyes, Shownu was mad, while Minhyuk was scared, so Shownu pushed his head and let his arm go. He started walking away, he felt so betrayed. Minhyuk stood there, frozen, letting tears of guiltiness fall. He didn't want to lie, but he didn't do it with bad intentions either.

It was Monday, Minhyuk didn't go to school. How could he? He couldn't even look at Shownu in the eyes. He was laying on his bed thinking almost the whole day, but a sudden call at 17:00 made him jump on his spot, it was Shownu, Minhyuk's eyes were ready to pop out, he took a deep breath and answered "Hello?!" , there was silence for a moment. Not after long, he heard the other's deep voice "Minhyuk...meet me near the fountain now....in your real form" with that he hang up, instead the phone fell from Minhyuk's hand. What will he do now? Maybe Shownu told everyone that he's a boy. He shook his head, trying to calm himself, he was too scared to go, but he really cared about what the older would tell him.

He got dressed, mostly in black, he brushed his hair and left the house. Shownu was already waiting there, so Minhyuk took a deep breath once more and approached him. He stood on his side and said "Shownu" , the older turned his head, his eyes shot open when he saw how handsome he really is. Shownu cleared his throat and said "Follow me" with that he started walking away, the younger was afraid to follow him. Where was he taking him? Having no other choice he obeyed the older. They went up, obviously on Shownu's apartment, from the inside it was big and rich, comfortable and warm. The older's heavy voice brought him back to his senses "Why did you do it?", Minhyuk felt so bad, he exhaled and started explaining the whole story. After he finished, the older inhaled from his nose and said "Why didn't you stay away from me?" , Minhyuk bit his lower lip in sadness and said "I'm sorry, Shownu. I didn't mean anything bad" , the older cut him off "Do you like me? If yes, you should have done the best for us" , a tear left the younger's eye, his exhaled breath cracking "I like you and always will. Forgive me" Minhyuk stood up to leave. As he went to open the door, Shownu approached him with quickly steps, slamming his rough hand on the door closing it again. Minhyuk froze on his spot, but not for long, because the older grabbed his arm dragging him, "What are you doing?!" fear drawn in the younger's voice.

Soon he was pinned on the bed under the older, Shownu pressed on him hard and said through his teeth "Do you want me to show you how much it hurt, huh?! How it feels to be betrayed!", Minhyuk was moving his head from side to side, tears escaping his eyes as Shownu started rubbing their private areas hard. The older pinned his wrists with one hand, putting his other hand under Minhyuk's shirt, "What are you doing?! Stop!", but Shownu only started kissing him on the neck passionately and deeply, still rubbing their areas. Minhyuk threw his head back, letting the older take control, Shownu took Minhyuk's and his shirt off, letting the younger's wrists, he started taking his sensitive s in his mouth, passing his tongue on them and putting them fully in his mouth. The younger only hugged his head, slightly opening his teary eyes. Shownu stopped his action, looking Minhyuk directly in the eyes, he pressed once more hard and got off him, "It hurts, doesn't it?! It hurts the feeling of betrayal", Minhyuk sat on the bed, letting more tears fall "I didn't do it on purpose!" he was screaming now. The older put his shirt on and answered in a calm tone "Get out. Leave" , Minhyuk let out a cry and immediately closed his mouth with his palm. He took his t-shirt and almost run out, still in tears. He didn't want to lie to anyone, he just wanted a chance in the college. He never meant toget in trouble or get hurt, he hoped things wouldn't have gone this way.