I Want You

A Sweet Liar

Minhyuk kneeled in one knee, letting the red rose on his sister's grave "Forgive me, sister" tears of guiltiness started running down his face. Minhyuk's sister had passed away 5 years ago due to a car crash. He asked for forgiveness for one reason, he wanted to be accepted in a college, which only had free place for female students, so he would dress up like her and use her passport. Minhyuk needed to be accepted or else his parents would scold him forever. He started walking away, tears of a liar were pouring down his face along with some rain drops, he exhaled and raised his head "I'll do my best" now a thunder was heard.

Minhyuk lived alone one year now, his parents sent him to another city to get in college, but now they visited him "Did you find a free place for college?" said his father in heavy and high tone, the boy smiled and answered "Yes. There is a college near my apartment and they accepted me" he felt so bad while saying these words. First of all, they wouldn't accept him because there were free places only for girls. Second, he used his dead sister as a chance. His parents stayed only for some hours letting their son to get ready for the new school year that started in 2 days. Next day, Minhyuk bought the female school uniform, a short hair wig, a red headband and stockings. The boy exhaled, while looking himself in the mirror "I can make it. Nobody must understand that I'm a boy" with that he nodded to himself getting prepared mentally for tomorrow.

The morning sun hit Minhyuk's eyes, he woke up before the alarm rings, so he turned it off, either way he hadn't slept so much, he was afraid that all the people will understand that he's a boy and they will throw him out of the school. He got ready, the only thing that was missing was his short haired wig with the red headband, he exhaled while looking himself in the mirror and put it on. It wasn't so comfortable, but Minhyuk didn't mind, he always wanted to see how is it to be a girl, he also put some light pink lipstick and smirked cutely to himself 'It's about time' he thought and left the house. It was awkward at first to wear a skirt, but Minhyuk got used to it really quick. He took the bus and sat alone, knowing that many boys were looking at him and commenting how beautiful he looked, making him feel extremely confident.

Soon, he arrived out of the school, he exhaled a deep breath and walked in. Minhyuk felt so small in the hallway, so many students passing next to him, but nobody paying attention. There were so many handsome boys, like the bad boys, the athletic boys, the cute boys, the silent ones and the arrogant model like students. The boy was in awe from the beauties, he wanted to know their names, but for now he looked for his class

As he was searching in complete confusion he accidentally bumped on a really muscular handsome boy. He almost fell down, but the other boy held him from his arm "I'm sorry" he spoke in a serious tone, Minhyuk nodded and answered "No, no problem" with that he bowed. He wanted to pass next to him to continue searching, but the muscular boy blocked his way, smirking he said "You're new in the school, sweet girl?" , Minhyuk's eyes shot open, but quickly remembered that he's a 'girl' now, so he just smiled cutely "Yes. I'm new, oppa. My name is Minhyuk" , the other boy slightly bit the side of his lower lip "I'm Shownu. I'm the basketball team leader and you can go in the cheerleader team, so we can meet more often" , this made the younger giggle shyly and look down while slightly covering his mouth. Shownu didn't expect any answer, he winked while making a click sound with his mouth and walked by him, instead Minhyuk blushed. Shownu was the first person in his life that made him giggle and now bite his lower lip too.

During the two first hours, Minhyuk could feel the boys eyes on him, it made him really happy that the students didn't understand that he's a boy and that they liked him. It was break now, he stayed in his seat and took out his lunch to eat, suddenly a boy sat next to him, Minhyuk looked at him with wide eyes, while the pink haird boy smiled widely "Hi, I'm Kihyun. You?" , the crossdressed boy smiled "I'm Minhyuk. Nice to meet Kihyun" , Kihyun smiled widely and said "I know you're a girl and you may misunderstand my intentions, but I only want to make you feel comfortable" , Minhyuk's eyes widened. He forgot again that he's a 'girl' now, instead he just smiled and said "No, it's alright. Thanks for keeping me company" , they sat for a moment silent, but Kihyun spoke again "Do you want me to show you around?", the other boy approved with a cute nod and a small sound. The school was big with many students and teachers, Kihyun warned him about the rules and some teachers, so now he started warning him about the students "Look, there are some students you shouldn't talk to because they're only trouble. This guy is Wonho, he's a 'bad' boy, don't talk to him, he's only gonna flirt you and throw you away. This is Hyungwon, he's really arrogant and doesn't care about anyone. Lastly, these two are Jooheon and I.M, they're the troublesomes of the school. Oh, and this is Shownu, he never really approaches girls, even though he's the basketball team leader, but when he does he's really romantic I heard", Minhyuk blushed, his eyes fell on Shownu who was already looking at him, he smiled cutely on the older, while the other winked at him and looked at his friends who were talking to him. 

It was the last break for today, so Minhyuk sat under a tree, his notebook in his hands, his knees close to his chest and a small smirk on his face. Suddenly, someone sat next to him, it was Shownu. The older smiled and said in a sweet tone "What are you writing there?" , Minhyuk stopped writing for a moment and looked at the older "Hmm nothing. Just my things" , this made Shownu chuckle "What is it? Poems? Diary? Gossiping?" , Minhyuk let out a small laugh "I'm not gonna tell you. Not so early at least" with that he winked at the older. Shownu just got lost in the younger's eyes, he felt so different with Minhyuk. He was exactly what he wanted, a pure and cute person.

Next day, it was Sport lesson, Minhyuk lied that he's sick, so he wouldn't do along. The Sport lesson was usually between two classes and unexpectedly Shownu was in the other class. Minhyuk's reaction when he saw him was to look down from shyness, instead Shownu smiled and stood next to him "Hey, Minhyukie. Won't you do along?", the other boy looked at him with wide cute eyes and answered "No, I don't feel so good today" , Shownu chuckled and said "Sad, because I can teach you good sports you know" , with that he started walking away, while Minhyuk blushed and kept his eyes on the older.

After two hours the sport lesson finished, the teacher told the ones who didn't do sport to put the balls in their places, unfortunately Minhyuk was the only one. He took almost all balls in, only two were left. As he got in the small room to leave the two balls, he turned and saw Shownu, he flinched and let out a small scream. The older chuckled and said "Be quiet, sweetie" , making Minhyuk look down shyly with a small smirk, but the older continued in a playful tone "Nice stockings" with that he slightly pulled down his right stocking, revealing more of his beautiful thigh, that moment Minhyuk lightly punched his arm and said "Yah! Don't do that" but Shownu passed his arm behind the other's waist, bringing him closer "You're really beautiful you know. I'm usually extremely polite with girls, but you, you're different...you make me think dirty" , Minhyuk was breathing heavily, looking the older in the eyes. The truth is that Minhyuk liked him, he had the same thoughts as Shownu, but tried to hide them, hold them back, because if something would happen between the two, the older would understand that he's a boy. Now, Minhyuk pushed him hard out of the small room, also going out "We need to go" said in a cute tone and started running away, instead Shownu was looking at him biting his lower lip.

Minhyuk sat on the break with Kihyun, eating their lunches together, the younger spoke "Sport lesson was so tiring" , Minhyuk smiled cutely while listening to Kihyun "I heard that there is something going on between you and Shownu. Oh, he's coming" with that he looked down. Minhyuk raised his head to look and saw Shownu having a playful smirk "I wanna talk to you, baby girl....privately" with that he looked at Kihyun, who didn't even glance at him, so Minhyuk stood up and followed the older.

Shownu leaded him in a silent part of the hallway. He stood really close to Minhyuk, making him step back until his back touched the wall, Minhyuk was looking down, seeing the older's body extremely close to his, his hot breath hitting his bangs, his heavy voice bringing him goosebumps "There is a party on Saturday. I hope you can come join me" , Minhyuk just looked on the side, avoiding any eye contact with Shownu, but that moment the older grabbed softly the younger's jaw, now looking each other in the eyes "You won't say no to daddy Shownu, right?!" the younger closed his eyes. Shownu was turning him on so much, he really wanted to be with the older and his hot words brought chills on his whole body. Minhyuk opened his eyes looking at him "Okay, I'll come" , Shownu side smirked and whispered in his ear "Give me your number, so we can talk" Minhyuk held back a moan, he only nodded. He took out his phone giving him his number, but before Shownu left, he gave him a quick kiss on his neck, making the younger blush and bite his lower lip.

He doesn't know if his decision was right. He wishes things won't get messy in the party. He should have said no, but he just can't deny anything Shownu does.

 

 

 

Hope you liked it and anticipate for the next chapter :)