Prologue

YAIWTTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

 

I closed the door of Chaerin’s unit by kicking it. She was so drunk she can barely walk. She was relying on me and damn she’s heavy! I even asked help from the security guard just to carry her.

 

Thank goodness, I was able to get here when I was invited in after attending the opening of our mutual friend’s bar. If not, for sure, I may not be able to know where to bring this woman. Due to her drunken status, she can’t even answer clearly, even answering she’s in heaven when asked where she is!

 

“Wait, Lee Chaerin--!” I can barely carry her upstairs. And because she was holding on to me, we heavily dropped our wasted bodies on the bed. “Chaerin, move! You haven’t realized you’re so heavy, have you!?”

 

I assisted her until we were able to reach the sofa. I made her sit but she still ended up rolling back on the floor. “Chaerin-ah, what should I do to you?”

 

Because I can’t just leave her sleeping back there, I went to the kitchen to make her coffee, hoping that a sip can wake her senses up.

 

I made her one using her coffee maker. It took me quite some time because I still tested it for times for I still do not know how to make one using this. Tzuyu and I don’t have this back in our unit.

 

Chaerin was lying on the floor when I reached for her. I made her sit and forced her to sip the coffee I made.

 

It took some tries before she was able to take some gulps. Minutes passed and she was able to finish the cup and it looked like it worked.

 

I sighed and sat beside her.

 

“Can you now stand on your own? Please proceed now to your room so you can take a rest.” I said, not looking at those wasted, swollen eyes.

 

She was not making any sound so I glanced back at her. Maybe she went back to her sleep.

 

But I was wrong, she was wide awake, intently looking back at me.

 

“Uhh—yes, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter