Chapter 1

Uncovered Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin’s POV

Today was just not my day. Everything had been going well or close to well up until lunchtime. But after lunch, it seemed like two of my best friends had lost their freaking minds. Seriously. They must have, to be trying to prank me like this. Like who would believe you when you claimed you’d ‘switched bodies’ all of a sudden?

“You’re joking,” Jin said to Hoseok and Namjoon (the two aforementioned friends who’d lost their minds).

“No, we’re not!” Namjoon all but pouted.

“...Hyung...you need to stop joking around. We have a lot of work to do and this isn’t the time for jokes.” I said letting out an irritated sigh.

“Jimin’s right, normally I don’t mind all your shenanigans but today just isn’t the day,” Jin stated in a serious tone.

“Hyung, we aren’t joking. It’s really weird and hard to believe but we aren’t playing around.” Hoseok said frowning like he was trying to think of a way to convince us. Jin sighed rubbing his forehead.

“I suppose I should expect this kind of thing from you, but Namjoon seriously, why are you playing along? We need that chapter finished by today and you know it.” Jin reprimanded.

“Hobi hyung please stop. You know I can’t do all this work by myself. Please just let’s get back to work?” I asked pleading with my hyung to just stop with this joke.

Hoseok and Namjoon glanced at each other, seemingly having a silent conversation and then finally Hoseok turned towards us and sighed.

“Alright, we’ll stop….We’re sorry….It’s was a bad joke. Let’s go Jimin, I’ll help with the editing. But Jin hyung, I don’t think Joonie hyung is feeling well enough to write. Can’t we push back the date? Just one more day is fine. He was telling me during lunch he was having a massive headache.” Hoseok said sounding uncharacteristically composed.Usually, when he was worried about someone’s health, you could see the worry written on his face, but right now his face was blank.

“Yea hyung, I think I’m having a migraine...I can’t focus at all.” Namjoon said frown and worry clearly etched into his features.

If I were, to be honest with myself, the two males were indeed acting out on their little joke very well. Namjoon was acting a lot like Hoseok would, and Hoseok was acting a lot like Namjoon would. But seriously, they couldn’t have really switched bodies as they were claiming. That’s impossible, and I wasn’t going to fall for this prank because that’s what it had to be... right?

“I don’t know...I’ll have to speak w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter