Chapter 3

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon POV

" EUNHA!....." i shouted as i dropped the gift on the floor. The house had been badly damaged as the furnitures were thrown around and the floor was filled with broken glass pieces. The walls were stained with black hand marks which showed signs of struggle

" ! Im calling the police..." Sehun immediately took out his phone and dialed for help while Lay and Mina ran around the house in hopes of finding Eunha. But she was not there...she was gone. Sadness soon took over me as i dropped to the cold hard floor....tears falling down from the side of my face...how can everything go so wrong so fast ?

"The police are on the way, hang in there Sowon..." Sehun said as he rubbed my shoulders to comfort me.  "Guys i think you need to see this..." Lay said as Sehun helped me up and we walked together to the bathroom where Lay and Mina were staring at the mirror. I covered my mouth in shock after seeing what they were staring at. On the mirror was a message written with a red marker which read " They found me. "

Who are they....Why did they take her and what did they want with her...Who is Eunha exactly? I immediately took out my phone and took a picture of this mysterious message in front of me. Minutes later the sound of the sirens could be heard as the police came to the scene

The four of us walked outside of the house only to be stopped by an officer "Hi are you the ones who reported about the missing person...Please follow me back to the station we need to take down your statement."The officer kindly said before as he gestures us to his car behind him. The four of us still trying to process the entire incident simply nod our heads and followed him to his car which could surprisingly fit all four of us. "Oh and by the way im Officer Park , but you can call me Chanyeol. I will be in charge of this case so you need not worry." 

At the police station , Chanyeol brought us into a small secured room where he gave us some cups of water before beginning to take down our statement. " So please whenever your ready do tell me how the incident happened, my assistant will be joining us shortly." Chanyeol said as he tried to let us calm ourselves down first before speaking. " We...we were heading over to our friend's house when-" just then the door opened and a young lady which appeared to be Chanyeol's assistant walked in while holding a stack of papers. " Oh sorry for causing any interuptions please do carry on." she apologized before i resume giving my statement.

I explained the entire incident to Chanyeol as he nodded his head and took down some notes on his note pad while his assistant just listened to us. After which Lay and Mina explained their part o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter