Chapter 1

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon POV

Theres something about this girl, she makes me feel stuff. Her hair , her charm...Her everything basically. There i was again in class looking outside the window as i think of her. A familiar voice awoke me from my day dream " Ya Sowon ! Close your mouth your starting to drool dummy "  she said as she flicked my forehead and laughed at her own action. " Aish goddammit Mina that hurts " 
I said as i rubbed my forehead in annoyance. Myoui Mina the cute little best friend of mine we have known each other since first grade....been a pain in my ever since.

" Come on sowon you got to stop thinking about that person " Mina said as she rubbed the back of my head to comfort me. " Hey that person has a name its-" "Eunha...I know i mean its not like you mention anyone else is there ? " Mina countered me before i could. I pout my lips as i stared at the floor. " Moron. " She said as she tapped my head and gave a faint chuckle.

She just recently transferred to this school and she is already the main topic of most guys. How i wish that i could just spend time with her and just talk to her. I guess that would never happen. The school bell finally rang I grabbed my bag and walked with Mina out of class to our lockers to prepare for the next lesson." Ya Mina ah, where the boys at they werent in class just now right ? " " How would i know ,those two probably off skipping class and doing god knows what ,i say just let them be." Mina said as she took her things out of her locker .

 " Yo Wish-nim and Penguin hows maths class we didnt bother to turn up cause we know we gonna fail." Lay said as he walked closer to us. " Well you fail because you dont turn up loser,unlike sowon and i...model students am i right " Mina said as she gave me a high five after which i formed an L-sign with my hand and placed it at my forehead towards them " Woah woah someone got guts to call us a loser but still cant speak when around eun-Ahh!" i cut him short by kicking him in the shin making Mina and Lay laugh at the sight of my action. " Sorry Sehun what were you trying to say again i couldnt get you that that time? " "Haha alright my bad sorry wonnie. " sehun said as rubbed his sheen and the both of us started to share a good laugh.

Lay and Sehun...The two guys that i actually bother to remeber the names of in this school. The t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter