Reveal?

Unnie can you EH?!

Umji woke up early in the morning and yawned, stretching her arms up, she noticed a weight on her stomach.

“Huh?”

Looking down, there was Sowon, asleep on top of her, chewing the collar of her t-shirt.

“Unnie.”

Umji slowly pulled the t-shirt out of Sowon little teeth.

“Don’t chew on your clothes, they don’t taste good.”

In return, Sowon lightly bit Umji’s finger.

Umji giggled and pulled her finger away. The doorbell woke her up but she heard Yerin’s footsteps going to open it so she didn’t bother getting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin rubbed her eyes as she walked to the door, who could it be this early in the morning?

Checking the peephole, Yerin found that it was Nayeon, she opened the door and let her in.

“Good morning Nayeon unnie, what brings you here so early?”

She stifled a yawn and scratched her arm.

“Hey, why would you let me in so easily? Aren’t you supposed to be protecting Sojung?”

Yerin’s eyes shot open, oops.

“Where is she?”

“S-she’s sleeping with Umji.”

Why did you answer her Yerin? Pabo!

Nayeon stepped over to the maknae line door and walked in casually. Stepping in and ignoring Umji’s shocked gaze, she stepped over and scooped Sowon up in her arms.

“Wake up sleepy head, how are you doing today?”

Sowon rubbed her eyes and smiled.

“Annyeong Nayeonie.”

Sowon giggled for a second until Yerin interrupted.

“Why are you not surprised? Your friend turned into a baby?”

Nayeon laughed.

“Silly kids, I made her this way!”

Sowon’s smile dropped as the situation comprehended itself in her mind.

“Why’d you do this to me?”

Her lower lip was trembling, did she do something wrong? Was she a bad girl?

“Ah ah ah, don’t cry Sojungie, I just did it to make sure you rested.”

“How did you do it?”

Nayeon put Sowon back in Umji’s arms, noticing that SinB was asleep still.

“She sleeps well.”

“Yeah, they do sleep well.”

They shared a silence, basking in the peace that was SinB’s unconscious face.

“Haha, we look like mothers. Well, anyways, since you’re still a baby I guess you haven’t listened to me yet.”

“Hm?”

Sowon was confused, what?

“I told you to rest. The pill I gave you is one meant to give the user a chance to take a break, once you’ve rested enough that it deems you healthy, you will return to normal. In any case though, the effects should only last until the weekends.”

Umji nodded, maybe it was the way Nayeon said it or the way Sowon’s brain was wired but she couldn’t understand what Nayeon was trying to get at.

“Huh?”

Frustrated Nayeon ran a hand through her hair before trying again.

“Rest, once you’ve let go of your responsibilities long enough, you’ll be back to normal. Now, I need to go so have fun kids!”

She let herself out of the dorm and the girls stared at each other.

“Unnie, this makes me sad.”

“Hm?”

Sowon’s arms went up and Yerin pulled her into her embrace.

“Nayeon unnie figured out we were overworking you but we couldn’t. We’re failures as teammates.”

Sowon patted the side of Yerin’s hair, she hadn’t combed it yet so it was a mess but it was comforting nonetheless.


“It’s because I don’t show it around you guys. She probably found out when I was drunk. You guys don’t need to worry about it. Now that we know how to turn me back to normal, let’s rest some more okay? Let’s just have fun. Resting is a natural process, as long as we have fun everything is fine okay?”

Yerin nodded and put Sowon back next to Umji.

“I had an idea though unnie. Can I do it though?”

“What is it?”

Sowon was standing on the bed, her left hand steadying herself on Umji’s shoulder.

“I want all of us to sleep together, I know we can’t fit five adults into one bed but in the living room we can put down some blankets. We can even do talking again. We haven’t done it in a while.”

Sowon smiled, it was a great idea, more bonding and understanding makes a person relax more.

“Go for it.”

Umji carefully put Sowon on SinB’s bed as Sowon’s s job was to wake everyone else whilst Yerin got it set up.

Placing a kiss on SinB’s cheek, Sowon whispered in her ear.

“Wake up kiddo.”

SinB groaned and tried to pull her blanket over her head. Sowon giggled as she tumbled off the blanket and into Umji’s arms.

“SinB wake up!”

In this fashion, Sowon went around to the 97line room and got them all up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, I know it’s still early in the morning but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew.”

Yerin was in the kitchen warming milk and putting a spoon of honey in each cup for everyone to drink as Sowon explained the reason behind her shrinkage.

“So, all we have to do is let you rest?”

Sowon nodded cutely causing Eunha’s hand to reach out to pinch her cheek but Sowon swatted it away.

“In short, let’s play.”

They sat there surrounded in blankets planning the next day for a picnic in a nearby park where there’s not as many people there. They had a secret clearing they liked hiding in.

===============================

Ahhhhhh I am still not satisfied with this chapter but whatever! I just don't know how to put it and have not be serious, I'll just cover it up with fluff. double update today. Later I post the next one.