Chapter 02

Lost Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sumin." Lisa called out. I looked at her, curiously. She glanced at something behind me. "There's this guy that's been staring at you since we stepped foot inside the place." She said. 

A guy? Do I know him? "What does he look like?" I asked her. Lisa looked behind me once again, trying not to be so obvious. 

"Um.. He has brown hair, a box like smile, and he's a bit tall." She described. 

I don't know anyone who fits that description. "Anything else?" I asked. She nodded "He's with six other guys." 

Six other guys..?

"Lisa.. does one of them have blue hair?" I asked. She gave me a nod. My eyes widened. What do they want from me? 

"We need to leave. Now." I whispered. She looked confused but stood up and walked to the counter. Lisa payed for our meal and we quickly exited the place. 

Lisa grabbed my wrist "Who are they?". I gave her a shrug and began walking away with her following behind.

"Sumin! Wait!" A deep voice called out. My eyes widened. Not again.... I gave Lisa a quick glance "Run." 

As I was running, I glanced back to check on Lisa. Expect she wasn't running with me. She stood at the same spot. 

I can't just leave her there. I let out a groan and run back to where she was. "Why didn't you run?" I asked.

Lisa gave the guy a small smile and then turned to me. "I don't know what happened between you two but you should hear him out. It seems important." She said.

I tried to protest but she walked away, leaving me alone with him. My eyes were glued to the ground, looking anywhere but his direction.

"I'm sorry if I scared you last ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter