Chapter 01

Lost Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sweetie, please. Just one last ti-" Dad tried to convince me. "I've already said it a million times and I'll say it again. No." I grabbed the purse from the top of my dresser and walked out.

Okay, so let me explain what had just happened. But before that, you'll have to hear my story. 

I can't remember anything before my 20th birthday. My dad said I was involved in an accident. 

Flashback 

"Where am I? Who are you?" I questioned, feeling frightened. 

The man gave me a small smile. "I'm your father. Jeon Taemin." My father? I don't know this man. He isn't my father. My father doesn't... Wait. What does my father look like? I.. can't remember. 

"Y-you're not my father." I shook my head. He let out a sigh "Sumin.. You got in an accident last year. You've been in a coma for a while." 

Accident? Coma? 

"Sumin?" I asked. I've never heard that name before. It doesn't sound familiar.

"Yes. That's your name. Sumin. Jeon Sumin. You're 20 years old." He explained. 

End of flashback 

I've gone to a few doctors but they were no help. As my dad said, it would help recover my memories. 

Recently, I stopped going to my appointments with the current doctor. 

What's the point? For the past year, I've had multiple of appointments. Did they help? No.

I've always wondered how I was like before the accident. Was I nice? Was I mean? Did I have a lot of friends? 

From what my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter