Chappy 3

A Bad Boy Being Submissive

Hi guys! I know that my chapters are short so I decided to update more chapters in one day so here it is.

___________________________________________________Sehun

Im walking in a hallway where the freshmen are in, they are throwing me very curious stare some are glaring probably because I'm with Chanyeol yesterday.

I'm making my way to the cafeteria when...

Splash!

Great ! Just great ! I'm soaked and wet for s sake !!!!!!!

I set my sight on who the he is.

Oh so he's not a he but she's a she.

Do you get what I mean ?? I mean she's a girl, I thought she was a boy.

My blood is boiling hot but I'm not going to punch or slap her, remember I'm a good boy, they call me that because I am good tempered.

"Hey how could you bump in our Kai oppa ?!"

"First it's not on purpose Second I don't care"

"Hey yo---

I walk past her I can't bear with her nonsense rants.

I came to the cafeteria stomping my feet because of irritation.Many students are looking at me but I don't care I have to report this to Channie!

"Yah what happened to you, you're soaked!??" 

Chanyeol said.His voice almost reached Daegu and we're here in Seoul.

"Lower down your voice Yeol."

"Shut up Hun.Who did this to you ?"

"THAT ING GIRL SHE POURED WATER ON ME JUST BECAUSE I BUMPED WITH KIM ING KAI!!!"

Everyone looked at us because of my sudden burst out including Kai and his friends.

I glared at him because of the teasing stare he's throwing at me.

"Sehun calm down okay, come on we need to clean you up first"

"Okay"

I just followed Chanyeol

Great ! Now they're thinking that I am like some random psychopath seeking for attention.

And now I need to wear my extra clothes called super fitted leather jeans, super fitted black and white polo shirt.

"Wow Hun you're gorgeous!" Chanyeol said with a grin.

"I'm always Yeol"

"Whatever"

Chanyeol and I decided to walk on our next class.

.

I'm gonna cry.Why do I have to suffer like this?

Out of all people why do I have to sit with that bad boy !!!????? I feel like ditching class but, it's a big big capital NO !! I'm not that student I'm the good boy for goodness sake.

Maybe I felt like that because I'm a former trash, that's what I call myself/the bad boys.

​​​​​​Yes I'm a former bad boy but when I got to meet Luhan, he made me change but he left me.

Ugh.I don't wanna talk about it..... I made my way on the other side of the class but unfortunately Chanyeol already sat there so I have no choice but to sit with that trash.

I wish the ground will eat me. 

___________________________________________________

Thanks readers.Sorry for the late update but you know that I love you guys.