Chapter 3

My Beloved (faked) Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the dinner

 

The two acquaintances were sitting comfortably at restaurant by the sea. Soft music as background with the sound of wave crushing made the atmosphere almost romantic, well if only these two were romantically involved. They were stealing glances at each other, and Taeng had a silly smile plastered on his face.

''Here'' Taeyeon cut meat for the girl sitting across from him. He intends to make this dinner as best as possible. He feels like being a teenager all over again, like sitting in front of his crush.

''Why don't you eat too? Don't get so distracted by my face.'' Tiffany said jokingly because he was in dazed while staring at her. She feels it, his stare. And it's not something creepy...it's rather something like a pull. Tiffany giggled shyly when caught him staring at her again. That's when she stares at him back.

''emm, Miss Tiffany? Is there anything on my face?'' Taeng said feeling a little awkward knowing she caught him. But who is he to blame? How could anyone not stare seeing someone this beautiful in front of you?

''noo, are you alright? you seem to doze off.''

''I'm just thinking about something...'' thinking about how beautiful you are. Taeng looked like he's about to say something but still keeping his mouth shut.

''uh? what is it,Taeng-ssi?''

''Miss Tiffany...tomorrow morning can we go out for a walk?'' he speak a little too fast but Tiffany managed to caught what he was saying. she looks at him and then nod her head. ''YES!'' Taeyeon chirped excitedly. ''Then I'll pick you up at 8am. You should get some rest, I'll walk you back.'' The two then walked back to Tiffany's suite. Arriving at her hotel suite, Taeyeon still takes glance at her every now and then, if only he could take a look at himself now he looks exactly like a love-struck dork. Tiffany then looks at him as he stills stare at her, she feels a little awkward not knowing what to say then decide it's time to break that. Bidding goodbye to Taeng, she snapped him out from his own world.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany was busy making herself more appealing than she already is. She told Jessica and Sunny that she'll be meeting Taeyeon for breakfast. They weren't surprised as they already expected that he'll make a move on her. Bingo. ''Tiff, someone sent a bunch of flower to you.'' Sunny said opening the door seeing flower layed there with Tiffany's name on it. carnations. Tiffany picked up the flower and read the card.

 

Dear, Miss Tiffany

Pink Carnation conveys the message of feeling sorry for the missed date. And with the white blooms symbolize constant remembrance. That I'll not miss it again. Once again, I'm sorry for missing this date with you. There's urgent matter that I have to leave for Seoul early in the morning. I hope you'll forgoive me and maybe..give me another chance for a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter