Hi, my dear Fiance.

Love At First High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The effects of the anesthesia have finally subsided, Jenny processed Jisoo’s discharge papers and finally took her home.

 

“Jen, I don’t remember the doctor popping back my arm”, Jisoo remarked.

 

“That’s because he gave you anesthesia, you asked for it, remember?” Jenny reminded her.

 

She shook her head, “ the last thing I remember was when the medics took me to the hospital.” She suddenly moved and forgot about her arm – “ow!”

 

“Careful, you’re not fully healed yet.”

 

“Thanks for being there, Jen”, she smiled.

 

“Anytime, chingu.”

 

They finally arrived at Jisoo’s apartment, “you sure you’ll be fine here? I can stay over for a while to help you”, Jenny offered.

 

“No need, Jen. You’ve done enough, I don’t want to hassle you even more and the doctor just said to refrain from moving the injured arm, not the entire body”, she let out a grin.

 

Jenny just rolled her eyes, “whatever you smartass… anyways, speaking of the doctor, what do you think of Dr. Park?”

 

Jisoo threw her a confused look, “Huh? Dr. Park?”

 

“You know the doctor who attended to you earlier.”

 

“Oh him? He must be a good doctor, he was able to pop back my arm”.

 

“You really didn’t remember anything?”

 

She shook her head. “Waeyo? Did I do something stupid?”

 

Jenny fell silent for a bit, “Nevermind, Ji”, she smiled “I’ll go ahead now, call me if you need anything, arasso?”

 

Jisoo just nodded, “Kamsahamnida, chingu-yah. You take care.”

 

Jenny left.

 

Jisoo was left worried, “what about the department performance? I can’t let my team down. Otteoke?”

***

 

The next day, Jisoo went to work, trying to come up with a solution to her problem. While inside the elevator she thought, “Department head Lee will surely be pissed off. They’ve been counting on me on this one. I surely let them down… aish!” she lowered her head and let out a deep sigh.

 

“Oh. That was deep”, said a male voice beside her, she didn’t notice he was standing there until now.

 

She turned her head up to see who’s talking, confused she said “huh?”

 

“You look like you have a big problem”, the voice said.

 

She awkwardly smiled, “I’m sorry but do I know you?”

 

“So, we meet again. Dislocated arm, emergency room, pro… posal”, the voice purposely left the last word hanging.

 

She suddenly remembered, “Omo. Park Seonsangnim! Sorry for not recognizing you immediately, it’s too unusual to see you without your white gown on”, she remarked.

 

Jinyoung just chuckled, “how’s your arm?”

 

Jisoo slightly lifted her arm, still wearing the sling, “getting a little better, I guess”, she remembered his words “but wait a second, I know that my arm got dislocated and I was brought to the emergency room… but why did you mention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter