Chapter 4

Temporary Bliss (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the butterflies again as Jimin stared at me, his lips forming into a smile.

“Can I come in?” He asked.

I nodded and walked away from the door, quickly going to stuff my undergarments -that I had tossed onto my bed when I was looking for my baggie of jewelry- into my suitcase.

I zipped up my suitcase and breathed out slowly, glad that he hadn't seen anything.

‘Pst. He's already seen more than just a few pair-’

“Umm… You missed a few.” Jimin said breaking me out of my thoughts.

My fave instantly went red and I turned to him. He smirked as he pointed over at the opposite of the bed and looked away.

I quickly scrabbled across the bed and leaned over to grab the undergarments off the floor that I missed and stuffed them into my suitcase.

My eyes swept over the room and when I noticed I hadn't missed any more I got up from the bed and went to sit on the couch across from where Jimin was already sitting at.

“Sorry about that.” I mumbled.

He chuckled and nodded.

“Don't worry about it.” He said.

My eyes held his for a minute before they went down to his lips, his tongue swept over his bottom lip and I could feel myself get red again when a smirk appeared across his lips.

I looked away and blinked quickly a few times.

“So…”

He cleared his throat and sat up a little straighter, he was more serious now.

“I know what you're going to say Jimin but I'm okay.” I said before he talk.

He raised his eyebrow at me when I smiled at him, trying to convince him I was really okay.

“I wasn't going to ask you how you were.”

“Oh.” I avoided eye contact with him and nodded.

“I was going to tell you that if you needed anything from me to just let me know.” He paused for a moment and slowly moved around to come sit next to me. “Also that we can take this slow seeing as how we didn't start this in the best way but I'm planning on making you my girlfriend.”

My eyes shot up at him and I melted as I looked into his eyes, his hand gently my cheek.

“When?” I blurted out.

He laughed and kissed my nose.

“Soon, Angel.”

I nodded but froze when he began leaning in.

“But I plan on getting replacing his hickey with my own first.”

He leaned in, I closed my eyes and leaned in as well.I felt the light brush of his lips against my lips when there was a loud knock on the door.

“Room service!”

Jimin pulled away and smiled at me before getting up and going to the door.

I smiled to myself and was mentally freaking out over the almost kiss but composed when I heard the hotel staff member wheel in a cart of the food I ordered.

Jimin stood next to me as the hotel staff member set down the food on the coffee table in front of us, bowed, and left quietly.

I scooted up and was about to dig into my dinner when I felt Jimin's hand ruffle my hair playfully.

“Enjoy, angel. I'm going to get going.” He said.

“Do you want to stay and have dinner?” I asked, waving my hand over at the food on the coffee table.

“Next time. I have to go take care of something.” He said.

I was a bit disappointed but nodded and followed him to the door.

He opened it and stepped out but turned to look at me just before he left.

“Umm… do you want to go watch a movie tomorrow? I've been wanting to go watch this one movie that just came out...” I trailed off, blushing at the last part because I was lying and only wanted to spend some time with him.

He bit his lip and then nodded, a smile spreading across his lips.

“It's a date. I'll pick you up around seven o'clock.”

He took a few steps forward and without saying anything he leaned down and stayed still for a few seconds.

I looked up at him and immediately closed my eyes when he leaned down closer.

When I felt his lips against my cheek and heard a low chuckle, my eyes opened immediately only to see Jimin already moving away from me.

“Goodnight, Angel.”

I felt myself feeling better and more myself. Jimin’s short visit was something that I didn't really expect but it had done me good.

I ate and slept well that night. When the next day came I didn't have much to do so I relaxed in the hotel's spa and my room until it came to the date. My biggest mistake of the day was taking a nap, thinking I would have enough time but when I woke up only to realize that I was going to be late for the date. I was running all over the place trying to look my best at the last minute.

I called Jimin about two times to tell him that I would meet him at the theater but it went straight to voicemail both times so I left a voicemail and quickly went on to get ready.

I was a little nervous and excited about seeing Jimin during the ride to the local theater. When I finally got there I went straight in because I didn't see him outside and looked around for him.

I pulled out my phone to see if he had sent me anything and blushed at how late I was.

‘What if he left already?’ I thought to myself, glancing around again.

Far across the room was Jimin sitting at a table, his eyes were looking down at his hands that were on the table and his lips were moving quickly as he spoke.

Another hand suddenly rested on top of his and I moved to a different angle to see that he was sitting with a girl.

She said something which made him laugh and nod his head.

I frowned not really knowing if I should go, just wait it out or go up to them.

I turned around instead and played with the sleeves of my shirt.

I was giving myself a little pep talk to go over when I peeked up at them and only to see them kissing.

I felt sick to my stomach and looked away.

I breathed in and out trying to come myself before pulling out my phone.

I nearly jumped when I saw Jimin’s name appear on the screen, an incoming call coming in from him.

I stared down at it and had my thumb hovering over the screen, not knowing if I should answer or not.

“Angel?”

I stiffened at the sound of Jimin next to me and slowly turned to see him. He slipped his phone in his pocket and walked up to me but I stepped back which made him frown.

“You saw, didn't you?” He asked.

I didn't say anything but he took it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter