Chapter 3

Temporary Bliss (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Boss,” Nana called out, knocking a little on the opened door to get my attention. “you have another gift at the door.” 

I rubbed my temples and nodded.

“Just leave it over by the other stuff.” I said.

She nodded and left my office.

I closed my agenda book and sighed.

Taehyung had been sending gifts the last couple of days but I didn't even bother to return any of his messages and didn't bother to really look at any of the gifts. I was too busy and just didn't feel like dealing with him when I had stuff to do.

I packed up my stuff and told the girls that I would see them tomorrow at the wedding.

My mom couldn't make it to the wedding and was making me go as a guest in her place. She had booked me a room at the hotel the reception was being held at and was sending her personal driver so I could go and come back safely.

She insisted I stay three days and actually booked it without discuss it with me first but she also kept on insisting I go and take off some time for myself. It took some time for me to agree but I finally did accept it and would be away for three days.

I would be leaving that night, I just needed to finish packing then I would be on my way.

I had already made sure everything was getting sent over and taken care for the wedding, the girls would be there in the morning to help me set up. The groom personally invited us but the girls already had things to do and could only be there in the morning to help me.

I got to the hotel pretty late and went to bed as soon as I got to my room.

In the morning I woke up early, got changed, and went down to eat something before I went out to greet the girls.

We worked through the whole morning and while the girls weren't going to stay I had to take that time to get ready.

I had just delivered the bouquet and other floral accessories to the bride's and groom's people when I was asked to fix a problem in the reception hall.

I ended up missing the ceremony and by the time it was time for the reception I don't even have the chance to greet or actually see them properly because they were surrounded by people at all times.

Later on, I was socializing with some strangers when a hotel staff member came to me and told me their was an issue with something. I had to run across the hotel because one of the groom's present for the bride up in their room was ruined.

I had to quickly fix the arrangement and have to use other flowers from the ceremony to cover up the areas that couldn't be fixed. It was easily taken care but I instructed the staff member to be a little more careful.

I was finally walking back to the reception hall and had the urge to look over to my left so I did and thought I saw Taehyung but wasn't too sure. I squinted and frowned as he had a girl with him, he was pulling her along with them as he walked really fast.

I decided not to care and went back into the reception hall.

The table I sat was very friendly and even urged me to dance with them, I was having a good time.

I was on my second glass of wine and was getting it served when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and looked up at Taehyung who made a motion of his head to follow him.

I excused myself from the table and silently followed him until he wrapped his arm around me.

I inched away from him but he looked down at me and I froze when he leaned down to kiss me.

He pulled away just as we approached the table of the bride and the groom. Only the bride at the table because the groom was talking to the DJ.

“Noona.” Taehyung called out cutely .

The bride turned around and I stared with wide eyes as I saw the girl that I had seen with Taehyung outside of the apartment and at the restaurant smile at us.

“Tae! Is this her?” She asked.  

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

I raised my eyebrow at him but bowed when she stood up. She gave Taehyung a hug and then smacked him on the shoulder.

“It's about time you two get back together. I'm so happy for you.” She said grinning.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and I flinched at her words.

“Umm no-” I began to explain myself but Taehyung cut me off before I could even finish.

“We're going to go run off now. See you later!” He said, turning around and walking away.

I pulled myself from him and looked up at Taehyung who was blushing.

“Let's go talk over there.” He said. “Too many people here.”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“No, I'm not going. Go by yourself.” I said.

I began to walk away when he grabbed me by the hand and was in front of me. He planted a kiss on my lips again and then leaned down to my ear.

“I'll kiss you again so just follow me.”

I sighed and let him drag me along.

“Aren't you suppose to get back to your date?” I asked slowly, wanting to see what he would say.

He stayed silent for a moment and then frowned and shook his head.

“I'm just here with the boys.” He said, pointing behind us.

I turned and followed the direction of his finger to the boys who were sitting around a table, each of them drinking an alcoholic beverage and looking right at us.

Jimin and I made eye contact for a second before I felt a kiss on my cheek.

I turned back and frowned at Taehyung.

He smirked to himself and told me to hurry up and follow him.

He made a stop by the waiters area and snatched up two bottle of wine before he began running.

I laughed at his attempt to be sneaky but stopped when he looked down at me and grinned.

We ended up by the pool and sat down at the lounge chairs. He uncorked them, handed me a bottle of wine and then took one for himself.

I took a small sip and sighed, it was nice out here. Quiet yet relaxing but no longer as quiet and as relaxing when Taehyung cleared his throat and began talking.

“Have you received my gifts?” He asked.

I nodded and avoided eye contact with him.

His words were already a little slurred and wondered if I sounded like that too but didn't think so because I had only previously had a glass of wine before.

“Why haven't you responded to my messages then?”

I glared down at the pool and shrugged,  taking a long drink from the wine bottle.

“Been busy.” I answered.

“Jiyeon,” He took the bottle away from me and sat down at the end of my lounge chair, taking my hands in his. “I'm sorry about everything, do you think maybe we can start over?”

I pulled my hands away from his and didn't answer him.

I stayed silent for a while but when I looked up at him he suddenly grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me.

I don't know what made me to what I did but I closed my eyes and let myself be kissed. It was different, the feeling of Taehyung’s kisses but I couldn't find words to describe it.

He slowly pulled away and caressed my cheeks.

“Kiss me.” He mumbled against my lips.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me again, this time I didn't just sit there and kissed him back too.

We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing, drinking wine as if we had never broken up and had not properly spoken for a month.

It got a little out of hand at one point when he had me on his lap, his hands on my hips, and slowly trying to get them up my dress.

He groaned when I pulled back from the kiss but didn't stop his hands from moving.

“Taehyung,” I bit my lip and put my hands over his to stop him. “not here.”

He smirked and stopped his movements.

“Fine, come on. Let's go.” He said.

He rushed us to an elevator and pressed me against the wall, continuing our make out session the whole elevator ride.

I giggled as he grew frustrated, looking around in his pockets for his card key and couldn't find it.

Finally, when he did find it we stumbled our way to the room as soon as he unlocked it and fell onto the bed.

We messed around for a while just kissing until we were trying to take off each other's clothes off.

I began hesitating, thinking about if this was even something I actually wanted to do when his kisses became more needy and his hips were once again moving against me.

“Ah! , Rosie. Faster baby.” He moaned grabbing the material of the dress and kissing my shoulder.

I froze and backed away looking down at Taehyung who had his eyes half closed.

“What did you say?” I asked him.

“Rosie, stop messing around. I need to be inside of you.” He groaned.

I was shocked and was getting ready to get off of him when he teared at the straps of my dress and my dress was no longer covering the upper half of my body. I gasped and tried moving away but his hands on my hips weren't moving away, his hips were only moving faster.

“No, Taehyung. Stop!” I yelled.

He growled but leaned into me and attached his lips on my neck, kissing and biting hard.

“Rosie.” He whined and moaned.

I shoved him away and slapped him when he tried to grab my s.

He slumped against the pillows still for whoever Rosie was and I quickly moved off of him.

I covered my bare chest with the dress and held onto it as I grabbed my purse and shoes from the floor.

“Hmm.” Taehyung moaned and rolled over, his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter