The Accident

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Accident

Yuju is currently walking her way back home after her school class ended. Chaeyeon and Cathy asked her to hang-out with them but Yuju declined their offer kindly with an excuse that she had some other things to do. She's not lying though cause Yuju is still helping Sowon in their family restaurant everytime her class ended. Sowon can handle their family restaurant well but Yuju still wants to help her elder sister in any ways she can.

Yuju stopped walking then took a deep sigh. She knows that there's a stubborn spirit that keeps on following her right now. She turned around and saw a pretty ghost standing in front of her now.

The ghost smiled. "Hi. I'm Yoon Chaekyung."

Yuju looked around and saw a lot of people walking on the streets. She walked into the corner with the ghost still following her.

"What do you want from me? I'm not helping any spirits, you know?" Yuju asked in a low voice. She and the ghost are now in the corner without anyone around except them but she still needs to be careful. She doesn't want to get caught talking with the air of any passerby.

"Don't lie to me. After you successfully helped a spirit named Yu Seungwoo, your name became popular in the spirit world." Chaekyung said making Yuju widen her eyes then felt goosebumps. She never dreamed to become popular esp in the spirit world.

Chaekyung chuckled then smiled. "Don't worry, I won't give you a mission for three months but just for today, Yuju-ssi. Can you please help me?"

Yuju sighed then studied Chaekyung carefully. She looks like a nice spirit but Yuju already told herself to not be involve in any spirit once again.

"I'm sorry but...I can't help you. I don't want to be involve with any ghost anymore." Yuju apologized. She felt guilty when she saw the hurtful look on Chaekyung's face.

"Just for today, please? Today is our third anniversary. I...I want to see her smile once again." Chaekyung said with a sad look on her face. She looked straight in Yuju's eyes. "I just want you to buy an anniversary gift for my girlfriend then leave it in front of her apartment unit. That's all I ask from you, Yuju-ssi. Help me, please?"

Chaekyung looks so sincere that Yuju can't help but feel sympathy on that spirit. Yuju took a deep sigh before talking. "Fine. But tell other spirits to stop asking for my help. I don't want to be involve in any spirits life once again. Is it clear, Chaekyung-ssi?"

Chaekyung smiled then make a salute pose. "Yes, ma'am!"

---------------------------------------

Shiyoon is walking her way back home after her classes ended. She's currently a student in an Acting Academy cause being an actress is her biggest dream. She wants to fulfill that dream even though her girlfriend is no longer by her side.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter