Introduction

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction

Yuju is walking on the campus of the University she's currently attending at. While she's walking, she saw a lot of spirits looking at her but she just ignored them all. Yuju knows some spirits needed help but other spirits wants nothing but to cause harm and destruction to the living people, that's why Yuju is being extra careful in dealing with any of them. She was born with a gift of third eye, she can see spirits that are not visible to other people's eyes.

At first, Yuju hates having a third eye cause she thinks she's not normal unlike other people who can live in this world without seeing different spirits everyday. She felt scared, annoyed and acted weird when she was a child because of her gift. Many people called her weird and Yuju blamed it to her third eye which she thinks as a curse. But as Yuju gets older and mature, she realized that having a third eye is not really a curse but a gift from above esp when she finally found the girl who made her believed in true love. That girl came into her life when she agreed to help a wondering spirit named Yu Seungwoo.

"Do you want to eat snack with us, Yuju? Cathy will treat us." Chaeyeon said while smiling sweetly at Yuju who's busy fixing things inside her locker.

Cathy who's standing next to her bestfriend Chaeyeon rolled her eyes then groaned. "Why should I treat you and your crush, Chaeyeon?" Chaeyeon blushed then slightly hit Cathy's left arm.

Chaeyeon looked back at Yuju who's just looking at her confusedly. "Don't mind what Cathy said, she's just joking. Anyway, are you willing to join us, Yuju?"

Yuju smiled then shook her head making Chaeyeon pout. " I'm sorry, Chaeyeon. I need to go now cause I'll fetch my girlfriend who's studying in a nearby university. Maybe next time, Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon's eyes brighten once again then nodded her head excitedly.

"I have to go now. Have fun together, Cathy and Chaeyeon. Bye, see you tomorrow." Yuju said then closed her locker.

"Goodbye, Yuju. Always take care because I care so much for you." Chaeyeon said sweetly while staring at Yuju. Cathy saw it and just rolled her eyes once again.

Yuju smiled once again then waved goodbye to her friends before running away. Yuju is so excited to see her girlfriend today.

--——-------------—----—

"You're late for almost two minutes and forty-two seconds, Choi Yuju." Eunha said while folding her arms on her chest and glaring darkly at Yuju who's sweating and panting in front of her now.

"I'm sorry, Eunha. I didn't use my car today so I rode a bus. I won't be late again next time, my cute little fairy." Yuju apologized then smiled when she saw Eunha smiled after she called her 'my cute little fairy'.

Sinb who's standing on the right side of Eunha rolled her eyes. "Stop that lovebirds. Yerin unnie and I will have diabetes because of your too much sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter