Beautiful Stranger pt. 2

Hot White Chocolate Mocha (Jaehyun Version)

That black shadow far away,
If I can meet you, I will run thousands of kilometers
Haha the gun shot in my heart goes bang
Let’s go, there is a race right now toward you

“Excuse me.” Jaehyun simply muttered as he arrived at the cashier, he kept his head low and his lips were pursed in as if he was in a bad mood. Yewon immediately went over the cashier with a small smile painting across her soft pair of lips. He looked at him for a second which appeared to last forever- her eyes set on his features, the ethereal curves of his face was enough to make the younger girl flush. His perfect fair skin which complimented his dark blue sweatshirt made him look like he just got out of a photo shoot. Cliché it may sound, but word were never enough for Yewon to describe him. He was simply a masterpiece.

Certainly, she thought, being able to be this close to Jaehyun made her feel lucky. It felt surreal at that she was able to see them so often but being able to chat, take orders and serve them assured her that he and his group was not a figment of her imagination.

‘I must be going crazy.’ She always thought whenever Jaehyun does something that makes her heart skip a beat. He was heavenly and that made him seem an angel but it was those simple things he did that made Yewon believe he was truly human- not that he was actually someone supernatural.

After what it seemed to be forever Yewon snapped out of her trance and sent him a small grin in return. It was her job anyway- smile at the guest even if he’s in a bad mood. “Good evening.” She said with her voice almost shaking, she was seldom calm in front of him. “May I take your order?” she added.

‘Oh no.’ she said to herself as she chewed on her lower lip. How could she ask? He was a regular and she completely knows what his usual drink is. Crawling under the espresso machine was the first thing she wanted to do. Wanting to recover Yewon opened to speak only failing as Jaehyun gives her his response. “Hot white chocolate mocha.” He said as he looked into the orbs of the panicky girl. Her eyelids were fluttering, fighting whether to stare at him back or look away. “For Jaehyun.” He added, as if he knew she didn’t know him.

The girl simply nodded and proceeded to make his drink. “Stupid, stupid, stupid.” She chanted as she was steaming the milk, careful not to make it too hot. “What seems to be the problem?” Minseok, her older brother who owns the café asked. “You’ve been making weird faces since the time you started your shift. Is my bunny sister going crazy?” he added. She simply shot him a soft glare, her lips forming a childish pout. She knew he was completely aware of her situation, he read her like an open book.

As she finishes the drink she served it to Jaehyun making sure that she included the napkin where she wrote ‘Have a nice day, Jaehyun-oppa. Good luck’. She had hoped he would not throw the napkin away as her (minute) efforts will be put to waste.

Minseok watched his little sister with a sly grin plastered across his face. He was usually like this around her, he loved her dearly and being his only family she was his inspiration to put up a small café. “I’ll do better next time.” She muttered as she gave her older brother a pat on the shoulder.

The trainees continued to stay at the cafe 'til 2:00am, but Jaehyun still had a sour face on. It was a sight Yewon kept on avoiding as it almost pains her to see someone so beautiful, with a distressed face. He didn't deserve it- he desrves the world.


A/N: Again, I was supposed to write more but I was thinking of keeping it just the OC's POV or just simply 3rd POV? I'm getting few subs. Yay!