First Song: Beautiful Stranger pt. 1

Hot White Chocolate Mocha (Jaehyun Version)

It’s just another story,
I fell in love with a foreigner
Yeah and it’s all about me,
How can I make you understand me?

The world seemed to have stopped for Yewon as she sees the familiar figure about to enter the café. His visuals, she thought, were beyond amazing and no words could describe how he looks like but then his friends were the same; it’s as if they had faces that were structured by the gods and goddesses of beauty. Her gaze followed him as they helped themselves on one of the empty tables which was conveniently placed in front of the cashier. She sighed inwardly, content with the, assumingly, older guy’s position, he sat himself on the chairs adjacent to the cashier- allowing her to see him fully.

The group was always like this- coming in and taking their time to order, it was their regular routine despite knowing that they are exhausted from their own practices, lessons and rehearsals. Yewon could not even imagine as to where these growing boys get their energy left to even hang and play after a very long day.

Learning they were trainees from a well known company was not really something she had discovered out of stalking, which she would never do, it was their loud conversations that echoed and filled the café during her graveyard shift. Weird enough, their voices enveloped her lonely shift almost every night. It was one of the things, or only thing, that made her work even more interesting.

“Noona! Yewon noona~” Her thoughts were stopped as one of the friendliest boys greeted her as he stood in front of the dazed girl. Her lips slowly curve up to a smile as she greeted the young Chinese boy in return. “It’s been a while Chenle-ssi. You guys are here early.” She said as her eyes took a glance at the clock, her shift was not about to start in thirty minutes but she arrived early and decided to help. He sent her a small pout, nodding “Well, we’re allowed up to ten p.m. and we wanted to join the hyungs. They got a debut song already, we’re having a party. Not everyone is gonna debut yet but its good news.” He replied as he handed his payment. He’d always get a large warm chocolate.

Yewon simply nodded, happy that, finally, after a while they were going to debut. She was definitely going to be their fan. “That’s good. I will hand you your drinks after a while. You guys are a zoo. Honestly.” She added jokingly.

The rest had given their orders already, the baristas were making their drinks while Yewon was the one who was doing the garnishes at the bar end. “One, two, three…” she counted the drinks hoping it would be equal to the boys seated but one was lacking. Her fingers pointed at the drink then at the owner making sure she did take all of their orders but she didn’t. White chocolate mocha, Jaehyun. She remembered. It was not there. The beautiful guy hadn’t ordered at all. She walked over to the other side to take the tray to serve it to them; her lips turn into a slight frown knowing her favourite had not ordered anything. Was he getting tired of the coffee?

Ohh’s, ahh’s and cheers immediately filled the empty café once their drinks were served. Jaehyun just shook his head at the guys saying he’ll order when he want to as they asked if he ordered. She returned to her post and fixes the sweets and cakes in the pastry case to keep her busy at this ungodly hour.


A/N: It's a short chapter. I was going to write more but then I decided not to- LOL.