After: 12 31

Ethereal Deaths I | BTS *reupload

She searched around for months, and never slept well. Jimin always chided her to sleep, but she never listened. I need the truth, she said. I can't sleep till I get that.

 

In the end, she collapsed numerous times but still refused to get proper rest. It had taken Jungkook and Jimin to force her into bed. Placing sleeping pills in her hand, Jimin held a cup of water and passed it to her.

 

No, Taehyung. She was fed sleeping pills that day. She shook her head, fear present in her eyes. Jungkook sensed something was wrong and sat her down. "Eun ah, calm down. Do you want me to sing to you instead?"

 

Anything but the pills. She nodded as she burrowed deeper into the blankets.

 

<그 밤이 따라 흘러만 가는 같아

시간이 따라 흐려지는 같아>

 

She saw Taehyung smiling at her in a shy manner, and her thinking "That guy's cute." She returned his smile, equally as shy. No one noticed her, except for him. She quickly turned away, her heart pumping fast. Way too fast for my liking.

 

<왜 멀어져가 닿지 않을 만큼 가서..

Tell me why 멀어져가 why

눈엔 이상 내가 보이지 않니 Uh>

 

She saw them together, holding hands ever so tightly. And him whispering, "Don't trust me so much, Eun ah." Her wondering why he said that, but it was dismissed when Taehyung drew her into a kiss.

 

<사랑이란 아프고 아픈 yeah

이별이란 아프고 아픈 같애

니가 없으면 안될 같아

사랑해줘 사랑해줘

다시 품으로 와줘>

 

Her fingers registered that he was lifeless. Gone. Dead. No signs of life. Just a corpse now.

 

No, she furiously blinked back tears. No, he's still alive. Her hands shook as she called Yoongi. "Speak now or you die." was his greeting.

 

"Oppa, Taehyung he.." she trailed off, unable to say more as sobs took over. "I'll be right there. Stay there." he sounded..*nervous*? "Where are you?" Yoongi asked a moment later. "Our hideout," she whispered.

 

Yoongi arrived moments later, and he knelt down. Pulling her into him, he hugged her. "Taehyung he…is dead." she barely choked out the last word before she broke down again, sobbing harder.

 

Nothing was left for me to hold on, he once said. Eun at that time only dismissed it thinking that it was one of his random thoughts. But it was a plea for help she missed. She felt so ing guilty. She could have saved him. She could have.

 

But she never thought he was that, to reach her hand out to help. Wasn't he normal?