Uncover our love

Uncover our love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh" Momo groaned in annoyance as her friends sit on their usual table in the cafeteria. "Monday , I wanna sleep" she grimaced.

 

Everyone in her table agreed to her and start their talks. Momo just yawned and placed her head on her arms and strat napping. It is already lunch yet she still feel very sleepy.

 

"Did you bang someone last night that you're this sleepy?" Sana popped out of nowhere and placed herself in front of Momo.

 

"No" Momo sighed, raising her head to face Sana. "Mom forced me to accompany her make the presentation for today's general PTA."

 

" for you to be the president's daughter" Sana shot her bestfriend a sad smile. 

 

"I know" Momo just grumbled and slammed her head back to her arms. Its wasn't just her mom that made her stay late at night, one special person got drunk and visited her at 10 pm and you know what happens when things get carried away.

 

"That headache of a boyfriend of mine" she muttered lowly, raising her head again and avert her eyes on the person sitting on the far corner of the cafeteria drinking coffee. If Momo didn't know what happened, she would think the guy is crazy, but she's one of the reasons why the lonely guy looks so knocked out drinking coffee at eleven thirty noon.

 

"Hey" Sana flicked the dazed girl's nose making the latter snap out of her trance. 

 

"Ugh what?"

 

"Why are you staring at that nerd for that long? Are you secretly seeing him, playgirl?" Sana playfully asked.

 

Momo panicks, it's true that she's been dating someone for so long but no one knows except for their parents. "W-what? No!"

 

Jeongyeon who heard the conversation raised her left eyebrow at the overreactive girl. "Are you denying?"

 

"Huh? I mean, I was just wondering why would he drink coffee when it'll be twelve in the afternoon? It's just too unusual."

 

Jeongyeon and Sana looked at the lonely guy at the back then back to the nervous looking playgirl. 

 

"Well..."

 

"Geez! I'm not seeing him!"

 

Sana gasps at the sudden response. "Gosh! Why are you so jumpy?! You look nervous for nothing."

 

Momo stands from her seat amd raised both of her arms, leaving her spot. "Nothing, I swear I don't even know what's with me" she then leaves the table and head outside. Fudge they would've know. Sorry guys, I promise I'll tell you one day.

 

 


"What the is wrong with her?" Jeongyeon looked at Sana in confusion.

 

"I don't even know" Sana huffed and stares at the guy Momo stared at. 

 

"Jeongyeon-ah"


"What?"


"Do you think there's something we should know?"


"I think so..."

 


●●●●●

 

 


"Is this a concert or something? Why is the crowd so big here?"

 


Momo squeezed herself out from the batallion of bodyguards, drivers, nannies and parents. She finally took herself out of the narrow hallway and looks around to find her mom already sitting in the front row seats which is a court away from her and some crowd still blocking the way.

 

"Aish!" Nayeon and the girls went out of the crowd and went to Momo's side with exhausted faces.

 

"Why do we have to attend this too? I can't even see my mom!" Chaeyoung whined, tiptoeing to hopefully find her mother.

 

"How can you see her when you inherited her height, I almost lost you back in the crowd" Chaeyoung smacks Tzuyu on the back of her head, earning a glare afterwards.

 

"How can I even reach my mom, she's on the first row!" The peach whined. The rest just groaned in disbelief, their parents called for them just to cross the crowd. The meeting was supposed to he only for parents, but the headmaster changed his mind and made the students stick with their parents just for the upcoming huge business gala in korea. for rich kids.

 

"Guys" Jihyo called out for their attention. "I think one of the students here is the richest among all."

 

"Huh?" Sana reacted while Momo tensed. he's the heir of the biggest entrepreneur in the world.

 

"A gorgeous mother just came with a customized exotic car holding a bag that is one of the three limited edition in the whole world, even Queen Elizabeth owns one. She seems familliar and there's a mole under ."

 

"Heol" the girls gasped. Who the heck came out of that rich mother's womb? There are no scholar's here and they recognized each students' parents. Except for one.

 

"I think she's Sachiko Myoui."

 

Holy . She's here and she doesn't know her son is just hiding in disguise, she doesn't even know we kept our relationship. Gosh what if she suddenly recognizes me and call me in a name she usually doe----

 

 

"Ah! My daughter-in law!"

 

 

. Just kill me now.

 

 

The girls exept for Momo abrubtly turn around and gasp once again as they see the parent Jihyo just told them. Momo just turned slowly, hoping she wasn't the one called. And what even made them widen their eyes and drop their jaws is...

 

 

"Momo-ya, my daughter in law, how are you?"

 

 

The girls just gaped at the sight of the lady heading to the famous playgirl, engulfing the latter in a big hug. Momo just returned the hug and close her eyes, praying that she will have words to explain to her friends.

 

"I-I'm fine... M-mom.."

 

Mrs. Myoui let go of the girl and look at her in confusion. Why is Momo nervous to be with her?

 

"I see you're now a lady, my dear. Where's my son? Did Jeongnam skip his class again?" The lady asked.

 

"Holy cow. She's the nerd's mother?" Dahyun exclaimed. 

 

"Nerd? Myoui Minato is not a nerd" Mrs. Myoui replied.

 

 

.

Tick tock
..

Full shock
...

Jaw drop
....

What

The


.

 


Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu look at Momo with jaws dropped on the ground and eyes popped out of their sockets while the latter just lowered her head with red face. She's totally gonna prepare her speech of explanation.

 

Nayeon snapped out first and asks, not really trusting her ears for hearing. "Are you serious?" 

 

"Yes, I am" Mrs. Myoui just smiled though she's still wondering why her handsome son was called a nerd.

 

"How?" 

 

"Minato's korean name is Jeongnam."

 

The girls just look at each other in disbelief. Did they just looked down on the biggest h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter