The Rules

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

Narrator POV

" Are you the students ? " someone approach them from behind . All of them turned back . 

" Driver ? " Lee Joon ask . But then , he get scold by Jiyeon . 

" Can't you be a little more polite ? Aishh " Jiyeon turn back her face to that someone , " Ahjushii , are you the one going to send us to the hotel ? " the person nods . 

" Follow me this way " the ahjushii lead them the way . 

 

The ahjushii put their lugggage in the bonette and start driving . The journey took 30 minutes to arrive . All the way to the 'hotel' , all the students fell asleep . When they arrive , the driver wake them up . One by one . 

They all get down the van and stand infront of an big , old and ugly mansion while the driver get their luggage . When they were amazed by how big the mansion is , they didn't realize that the driver has gone until Suzy look back . 

" Ahjshii " Suzy turn back . " Eh where's the ahjushii ? " Everyone look back . They all were in shock . 

" Shouldn't we live in a hotel ? Why did we end up here ? It's creepy too . Duh ! " Nicole complain . She keep holding her phone since the driver fetch her up at her house . She act like a diva .

" Stop complaining and just grateful that we have a place to stay " Sulli scold her . Nicole glance at her and ignore her since she's been annoyed with Sulli since she get in the van . 

" Yeah , a place to stay . What place if the door lock ? " Myungsoo that silent before suddenly speak out . All the students were in shock . But then ...

Shreckkkk ! 

They heard a sound . They turn their focus to the door . Someone open the door from inside . And there is a guy with a girl standing infront of the students . They both greet the students . 

" Please come in " the guy invited them in . They all pull their luggage in . When they're in , they were amazed by the look in the mansion . 

" Wow ! The outside are like , but the inside Fuhh ! I don't want to go back . I want to stay here " the guy invited them in smirk , looking at the girl standing beside him after hearing Minhwan . 

" Attention ! " a cute voice suddenly heard . It's the girl . The girl that maybe lives in that mansion . Because she is the one invited them . All the students turn their look to the guy and the girl . 

" Hi , my name is Jang Hyunseung " the guy intorduce himself . " And this is Kang Jiyoung " he introduce the girl beside her . The girl smile sweetly . " I was incharge to take care all of you until you finish your research " the guy continued . But then , he focus his look to Nicole . " Miss Jung Nicole , stop playing with your phone ! " he shout . Nicole startled . Her eyes widened .

" Keep calm " the girl beside him , who is known as Jiyoung rub Hyunseung's back , calming him down . Hyunseung took a depp breath and lay a smile for the students .

" I know every of your name , your background and everything about you . So , you don't have to bother introducing yourself to us " he then continued . " For your information , I'm the owner of this house . And Jiyoung is my maid " the students all nods , understand . 

" I repeat , Jiyoung is my maid . Not yours . So , don't simply ask her for anything unless " Hyunseung stop . He look at Jiyoung " you want to get kill by me " he gave a death glare to all the students . They all widened their eyes . " Haha , I'm just kidding " he laugh . Then , he back to his serious expression . " But still , you can't give her any orders " 

" Master , can I proceed to the rules . You talk too much . The students will get sick of you . Back off " Jiyoung scold Hyunseung . 

Hahaha . They heard someone laugh . All of them focus to IU since she's the one who laugh . Aigoo , you two are so cute ! . And IU keep lauging until Lee Joon slap her thigh . 

" Yah ! Stop laughing ! " Lee Joon scold IU . She immediately stop laughing and clear . 

Jiyoung just smile sweetly . " There are some rues you need to follow in order to stay here " the students nods . 

" Please proceed so that I can go to sleep 'cause I'm really sleepy right now " Taemin speak out . 

" Okay . The rules are ... "

RULES

1. You can't use your cellphone . So , please hand over your phone to the maid .

2. You will be given each a room . So don't bother to go other students room . Especially , boys go to girls room or girls go to boys room . This is forbidden .

3. No smoking , alcohol and in this mansion .

4. Don't touch anything int his mansion even that thing catch your eyes . 

5. This mansion has three floor , don't go to the 3rd floor . 

6. Don't make a noise after 10 pm .

7. Make your own breakfast , lunch and dinner .

8. Get to sleep before 11 . 

9. Don't get bath before 6 am and after 9 pm .

10 . After you finish your reserach , get back immediately and wash your feet before came in .

 

" That's the only rules you need to follow for now . Any addition , I'll inform to you later ." Jiyoung said . " So , cellphones please ? " Jiyoung handed a box to the students . When the box arrive to Nicole , she made a sad face . 

" Just put it over ! " Taemin get the phone from Nicole and put it in the box . When they finish collecting cellphones , Jiyoung laid them to 2nd floor . 

Room No 1 - Lee Ji Eun

Room No 2 - Jang Wooyoung 

Room No 3 - Park Jiyeon 

Room No 4 - Lee Joon

Room No 5 - Bae Suzy 

Room No 6 - Kim Myungsoo

Room No 7 - Choi Sulli

Room No 8 - Lee Taemin

Room No 9 - Park Luna 

Room No 10 - Lee Jinki

Room No 11 - Jung Nicole 

Room No 12 - Choi Minhwan 

" Remember , don't enter anyone's room " Jiyoung remind them and walk downstairs . She walk to Hyunseung , who was waiting for her .

" The game just begun " Hyunseung said .

 

Hiiii ! What will happen the next day ? Wait for it okay . Keep reading :)

Don't forget to comment & subscribe :)