The Students Part II

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

Narrator POV

" Tsk , so arrogant " the driver laugh at Onew's complain .

Then , the driver continue the journey on picking up the students . Next student is Luna . The driver drive for about 15 minutes and he arrive at the residential areas . He turn to 137/08 road and stop infront of a pink house .

" Pink ? " Onew speak out . This must be a girl , Onew thought . The driver sigh and went down . He rang the bell . Then , a girl with a pink luggage , wearing a pink blouse with a pink hat , and pink high heels . 

" What is she ? A circus ? Tsk " Sulli said . Onew look back at Sulli . Sulli look at him , then continue her reading . 

" Hiiiiiiiiiiiii ! " the girl just came in the van and greet Sulli and Onew . " Only the two of you ? " she ask . No one answered , so she just kept quiet . The driver continue the journey .

Suddenly , " Urghhh , this is so messy !" Luna shout and remove her hat . 

" What's wrong with you ? " Onew turn back and ask her . 

" Why are being so busy body ? " Luna ask back and give him a glance . 

" He's been like that since I came in " Sulli interupt the conversation . 

" Really ? I think you better shut your ing mouth before I kick your . And one more , turn back infront and never look back again ! " Luna warn him . He immediately turn to the front . Aishh , I thought she's very nice . But she's the worst . Onew thought .

" Excuse me " Luna reprimand Sulli . Sulli look at her . " Could you please help covering me ? I wanna change my clothes " Sulli close her book and sit infront Luna . " Ahh luckily , the window is tinted " 

After finish changing clothes , Sulli sit back at her place . " Thank you " Luna thank her . She look at Luna a give a small smile . 

They arrive at Wooyoung's house . From a far , they saw a guy standing , leaning on a wall while listening to iPod . 

" Jang Wooyoung ? " Sulli suddenly speak . 

" You know him ? " Luna ask her . Sulli look at Luna . She nods . " Huh , me too . He's Hottest isn't it ? " Sulli nods again . " His friend , Chansung is in a college with me " Sulli look at Wooyoung again . 

The driver continue the journey . Sulli and Luna ignore Wooyoung even they know him . Wooyoung sit between the two girls . Suddenly , he speak out . " Chansung and Junsu are fine " 

" I don't give a damn of him ! " Luna and Sulli shout at the same time . Then they look at each other . Onew too , the busybody one look at the back . " You two ? "

" You shut up ! " Luna and Sulli shout at Onew . Onew immediately look to the front . 

" Tsk " Wooyoung sigh " Luna-ah , where's your pink gown ? Aren't you pinky ? " Wooyoung look at Luna . Luna glance at Wooyoung . 

" I thrown up all my pink style after broke up with him " Luna said .

" Ahh that's why you change your clothes " Onew speak from the front . Luna slap Onew's head . " Yah ! " Onew yell . Wooyoung laugh . 

 

The driver finally arrive at Lee Joon's house . He's with a girl . He enter the van with the girl once the van stop . They took a sit behind Sulli , Wooyoung and Luna .

" I thought we were from different colleagues " Wooyoung speak out .

" She's my younger sister and we're from different college " Wooyoung nods means understand .

The journey continue until arrive at Nicole's house . She enter with a sleepy eyes . She greet others and took a sit behind IU . Then , he drive to Minhwan , Suzy , Myungsoo and Taemin . Lastly , he fetch Jiyeon . 

He enter a rich residential areas . Then , he stop infront of a very very big house . Bigger than others . " Wow , this student must be very rich ! " Minhwan said . The driver got down the van and rang the bell of the house . 

Then , there's a girl walk out of the big house . Not a house . It looks like a mansion to the students in the van . Then , Jiyeon open the van door . " Jiyeon-shi , there's no other sit . Can you sit beside Jieun-shi ? " Jiyeon look at the driver . She smile and nods . 

The driver put Jiyeon's luggage at the bag . Jiyeon enter the van and sit beside Jiyeon . " IU ! " Jiyeon greet IU cheerly . " Heyy ! " IU replied . 

" You know each other ? " Taemin ask from the back . They both turn back and nods . They have a talk together until the driver speak out ." You must get to know each other since you'll be living together for a week ." 

What ? Didn't we live in a hotel ? Is that call living together too ? Duh ! Who cares ? It's free after all , Suzy thought .

They introduce themselves one by one until they reach the airport to Jeju Island . The driver hand over their tickets and lay them to the departure station . They waves at the driver and took a sit inside the plane . 

Until they arrive at Jeju Island . 

They take a look around the airport finding their next driver . It's 4.00 pm and they're lost . They will have to wait until someone approach them because the one approach them must be their next driver to sent them to the hotel for a rest because they're really tired . 

After 15 minutes ...

" Are you the students ? " someone approach them from behind .

 

 

So , who are the one to approach them ? Keep reading :)

Don't forget to comment & subscribe ;D