Chapter 1

Grasp

A/N: If your confused on how long Sehun's been cheating it's been half of their marriage. Basically 2 years. *This is unedited.

 

LuHan happily walked through the airport, he purposely came three days early because of their fourth year anniversary. He wanted to surprise Sehun with a special dinner. He's been planning this for a long time, LuHan was very excited since he finally knew how to properly cook a great meal. He couldn't cook to save a damn life. He's going to prepare meat and sushi for Sehun. ( I don't know anything about sushi and how to prepare it. So LuHan just has it ready). He got a taxi and gave the driver his location, which took about an hour and a half. LuHan had then arrived to their house, a small but beautiful house that was just for them. After he had gave the driver the money and then bid goodbye he entered the house. What he noticed was that he was surprised how clean the house was!

 

"Last time I checked Sehun can barely wash a plate without breaking it... He never cleans the house.. Maybe he changed for the better". LuHan mumbled

 

He checked the fridge and checked if there was any food that he needed to buy, but again he was surprised how neat and filled up the fridge is. Everything he needed was there for him screaming that their ready to be cooked and eaten. LuHan was making his food out of Love and he took his time. Sehun would come in, in another two hours. After he set everything on the table he went to their room since they have a bathroom there. Once he got in their room a strong smell of woman's perfume hit his nostrils. It made him want to puke.. and he almost did, he hated the smell already.  LuHan then went to the bathroom and with just seeing the bathroom he was really disappointed in Sehun. LuHan saw makeup everywhere and he's sure Sehun doesn't use all of this. To confirm his (unwanted) theory he checked his drawer that he and Sehun shared.

 

And when he opened it he completely broke down. He can't believe Sehun can betray him like this.. doing him dirty..

Women clothes.. Is he that stupid to do that? He knows I come home so why..?

 

"Am I the only one who actually looked forward to see their other half??? Without cheating and being un loyal??" LuHan started sobbing. His heart was stinging and his gut knows what Sehun's going to give him. 

 

And he's not ready for it.

 

 

"Sehun..." started a woman

"Hmm, what do you need?" Replied Sehun

"When are you going to give LuHan the papers? I want everyone to know how happy we are together. I was always there for you when he wasn't. So just break the chain apart and come to me! I'm alwa-"

 

"Shut up." Sehun said in a cold tone.

"You weren't with me in my hardest time!! You left like my parents did! LuHan stayed with me throughout the whole time but you... You have no idea how LuHan means a lot to me!!" Sehun said with a higher and colder tone. 

The woman sighed and remained silent throughout the whole ride to Sehun's house.

 

Once they arrived they saw the lights on. Which was weird since they didn't hire a housekeeper. They both opened the front door and saw no one in the dining room except the food they saw three plates on the table which was neatly on the table. It was all decorated beautifully with roses. Like if the person who decorated this is so deeply in love with their lover. 

Sehun couldn't figure out why today is so special. 

 

 

 

Until it clicked.

 

"Sehun! Who decorated your place? I don't remember any special events we had together!?" The woman started with a hiss.

"This has nothing to do with you. It's my 4th anniversary with LuHan.. Luhan!!" Sehun said panicky.

 

"Get out of here right now!" Sehun started pushing the woman out the front door. 

But the thing that froze Sehun was that gentle and soothing voice he never knew he missed so much...

 

"Why are you taking out the guest so soon Sehun?" Asked LuHan

 

"I uhh... I don't know.. I'm sorry LuHan.."

"What's there to apologize for Sehun? So why don't we come and sit down and eat dinner I've made?"

 

I've taken a close look at LuHan's face and his eyes were red. And it looks like he's going to break down again.

 

After they all sat down an intense feeling came in, mostly from LuHan since he was glaring at two snakes that bit him in the back. 

 

"Sehun your a dumb . A very dumb one. You couldn't wait for your for a couple of months!!? LuHan burst out

 

Sehun flinched, he never heard LuHan curse. And it scared him.

 

"Why Sehun.. why couldn't you wait for me! And you!! I've trusted you for so long and this is what you do. Sleep with my husband??" LuHan screamed devastated. 

The said girl flinched.

 

"So how long have y'all been ing?" LuHan asked pissed.

 

"A-at l-least 2 years..." Sehun answered with a shaky voice.

 

"So did your feelings stop? You don't love me anymore?" LuHan was on the verge of crying.

 

"I... don't have those feelings anymore for you but-" Sehun was cut off by LuHan's crying and shout.

 

"Don't bull me Sehun! Don't tell me that I'm special too you! Because to me it doesn't look like that. Would you lie to your special "friend"? Would you Sehun?"

 

(HunHan's Past)

 

Sehun and LuHan met when they were in their first year of high school. They both immediately befriended each other for the love of bubble tea. Being best friends for two years, they finally confessed to each other. But not everyone was happy of them getting together.

 

As they both started walking to Sehun's house after their bubble tea date, Sehun was ready to come out to his parents. LuHan's parents loved Sehun so they took their relationship very well. On the other side Sehun's parents weren't. They were completely disgusted with them. 

 

They gave him a "chance". To leave LuHan or to say goodbye to his inheritance which he worked for so long. Well he had their none of that stuff and went for the love of his life. But they didn't tell him about their dirty tricks they did on LuHan. And they used Sehun without him even knowing.

 

They've done everything they can think of to hurt LuHan and make him leave Sehun. But LuHan didn't budge, his love for Sehun was strong. 

 

Although with their dirty tricks they made Sehun get hated from everyone. If your popular then the word gets out so fast you won't even have time to blink. Even Sehun's and LuHan's closest friends stopped hanging with him because of what "he did".

 

LuHan trusted Sehun with all his heart and when he promised he won't leave Sehun he kept his promise and always will. Because of LuHan he bought back the friendship all 13 of them had. They all apologized to Sehun for not believing in him. Even Kim Ju Eun his future hoe. (TBH lol I'm sorry)

 

Sehun ended up moving in with LuHan and his parents.

 

(Sorry that was a real short flashback)

*Also I'm sorry I'm not putting details in this.

 

(Present time)

"Gosh I'm really pissed." 

 

"LuHan.." Sehun started walking towards LuHan. Trying to reach out for him but LuHan seeing this stepped back. LuHan then fell dizzy and was then going to fall. Sehun caught him and was now immediately worried and so was Kim.

 

LuHan then fell asleep which made them relieved that he didn't faint. They decided to go to the hospital and forget about this for now. Sehun carried LuHan bridal style and both ran to his car.

 

Once they arrived to the hospital they quickly went to the receptionist. The nurse quickly gave them a room for them to wait after they told of LuHan's unusual condition.

 

They laid LuHan on the bed, LuHan then woke up a few minutes before the doctor came. He also paid no attention to Sehun and Ju Eun. Even though Sehun was staring at LuHan the whole time and ignoring Ju Eun.

 

The door opening all got their attention and patiently waited for the doctor to get to them. He was one of their close friends. Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Oh! LuHan  what happened! Isn't it too early for you to have the symptoms?" The young doctor asked which confused the other two.

 

"I know. But I expected it to come soon anyway. What's the point I'm already on my last stage. It's bound to happen." LuHan sighed.

 

"But not so soon Lu." 

 

"What are you talking about!? What last stage! LuHan what is bound to happen!?" A confused Sehun yelled.

 

"Don't yell! It hurts my head shut up!" LuHan screamed. 

 

"LuHan calm down. Sehun don't make it any har-" Baekhyun was cut off from LuHan.

 

"I didn't keep anything from you! I told Xiumin to tell you about it. But he told me he tried to reach you but you never answered, like always. But he reached Kim Ju Eun and I guess she didn't bother to tell you any of it." LuHan glared at her and she immediately looked down all guilty. 

 

"Is this true Ju Eun!? Did you keep this from me? Why?" Sehun looked at her

 

Ju Eun was to afraid to answer but Sehun demanded for an answer. 

 

"I-I'm s-sorry LuHan! It's just that.. I'm selfish! I wanted Sehun for myself, to only pay attention to me! Not to you.. even though you deserve him more than anyone  else 

 

"Well your two years late! If it was the first time it would be ok. But since it wasn't.. Hmph!!" LuHan made a angry face but to the others it looked like a cute child getting mad because his parent didn't give him ice cream. 

 

"Baekhyun seriously tell me what LuHan has. Is it serious? What does he mean by he's on his last stage!?" Sehun questioned

 

"Lu.." Baekhyun looked at LuHan if he wanted him to hear. LuHan gave him a slight nod as an ok.

 

"LuHan has a brain tumor. He is.. is also in his last stage of it. Basically the "end of life phase."

 

"LuHan.. has what! No, but how did he? When did you get it?" 

 

"So I guess he has 1 week left since his symptoms came real early." Baekhyun continued, "It wasn't supposed to come so I'm guessing about what you guys were screaming at each other is this that triggered LuHan a lot."

 

"Not really." LuHan answered 

 

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

 

"Nothing. I'm- never mind." LuHan got up halfway off but not till everyone came to him and made him rest on the bed. Which LuHan scoffed at the two of them.

 

"Damn Sehun.. why couldn't you wait till I died.." LuHan muttered

 

"What was that? LuHan did you say something?" "No nothing at all." 

 

 

"Wait, LuHan about all of this I just.."

 

"You wanted to give me the papers right? I signed it. I have to give you it, you hid them pretty damn well you loser."

 

"Uh.. I ah-" 

 

"I don't want your excuses since I'm going to be out of your life soon enough. Since you had everything filled out and just needed my signature I already sent it to court. Your welcome BUDDY." LuHan smiled

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Y'all I'm ed. I was planning to rewrite this and do the story I'm planning on doing rn. I was going to delete this a long time ago but I was like tf you crazy you took a lot of time writing this why even so yeah I'm continuing this but I still have my other one tho. It's gonna be slight angst cuz I want it funny well I'll try but yeah foo Sehun is gonna suffer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  •