Confession

Noticing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook-ah, I'm tired of this dancing around of my feelings." Jimin whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek. The pair sat on their knees on the floor of Jungkook and Namjoon's room. Jungkook's brow was creased in worry, and he strongly held the elders hands.

"What do you mean, Jimin-hyung? You don't need to hide anything from us." Jungkook responded.

Jimin shook his head. "Not that, you..." He took a deep breath and switched his gaze from Jungkook's eyes to the floor. "I like you, pabo." The quiet confession made time stop.

Jungkook stared at his hyung who now had hunched over to keep his face out of sight.

He blinked once, twice... until he lost count.

And still no words had been said.

The hands in his hands began to tremble, and Jungkook blinked once more.

Only when the hands started attempting to pull out of his grasp, did he come to his senses.

He realized the elder was quietly sobbing, harder than before.

He immediately locked his grip on Jimin's hands, making the smaller boy shake.

"Jimin-ah..." Jungkook whispered.

"I understand." Jimin said in a whisper, trying his best to not choke up, "You don't have to say anything." Jungkook's heart wrenched as he watched the smaller struggle to swallow his grief.

"Jimin-ah, raise your head." Jungkook released Jimin's right hand to pull Jimin's chin up gently. The boy across from him averted his head to remain outside his grasp. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter