Compromise

Noticing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung-ah why turn this on? I don't like ghosts!" Jimin whined as Taehyung put on a new show he discovered - a show about people who sought out to capture the paranormal on film. Why anyone in their right mind would want to do such a thing blew Jimin's mind. Taehyungs new hobby was dragging Jimin out of his room at 8PM each night to come watch. Eventually, the members noticed the new schedule change - they usually had time for themselves at 8 - and came out to watch the show with them. Jungkook was no exception.

Jungkook appreciated that Jimin's new distraction kept him from bothering Jungkook while he was trying to relax, since Jimin always wanted to sleep in his bed, cuddle, touch, and be around him.

However, one thing Jungkook did not appreciate was how Taehyung sought out Jimin's affection and touched him as much as possible. He also did not appreciate how Jimin would respond.

Even right now, Jimin and Taehyung sat with their shoulders touching, on the floor, and Taehyung's hand lay resting on Jimins thigh. That pulled Jungkook's heart strings somehow, and he forced his glare away from them. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rap Monster eyeing him, but chose to ignore it.

Jungkook's eyes returned to the pair on the floor just as a scary sound was played on the television. Jimin grasped Taehyung's shirt tightly and pulled him forward to hide behind him, while Taehyung laughed at his reaction and pet his hair. Jungkook felt a tick on his forehead.

"Jungkook-ah, come here." Rap Monster saw the need to intervene, and called to him as he started walking toward the kitchen.

Jungkook got up from the couch and followed him into the kitchen, before leaning against the kitchen counter.

"What, hyung?" He said disrespectfully and dismissively, averting his gaze to the floor.

Rap Monster blinked exasperatedly at him, "You're such a boy, Jungkook-ah." His words cut into him. "Jimin-ah's simple - just talk to him."

"I have nothing to say to him." Jungkook replied.

"Then do what you normally do, and touch him, you know that's all it takes." Rap Monster replied, unfazed by the maknae's words.

"That's all it takes anybody." A moment passed with the two staring at each other, and Jungkook finally crossing his arms.

"Jeon-less-kook" Rap Monster mixed his name with 'jealous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter