Two

Soulmates | BTS V & Jimin

"I can't eat all of the food by myself," Taehyung said as he looked at the menu.

"I'll share with you~" I smiled. "I'm not that hungry anyway."

We agreed to eat chicken salad with bread on the side. Since the portion was huge (for me and Tae anyway), we decided to eat as much as we could together. Jimin, sitting right across from me, looked at me with the corner of eye, seeming somewhat uncomfortable. I ignored it and carried on talking with the rest of the members. They talked about how excited they were for their planned comeback and how they wanted to see their fans' reactions as soon as possible.

"The choreography is amazing," JHope grinned. "The moves... It's dope."

We laughed and talked some more. The food arrived all at once. Taehyung swapped seats with Suga so that we could share the food, while Jungkook sat on the other side of me. He had a huge bowl of pasta sitting in front of him. It seemed like a lot, but obviously he'd be able to finish it easily. As soon as everythin was set down, we happily started eating. We'd laugh and chat occasionally, but the food was too good and most of the boys were too hungry to focus on talking.

Within the hour, everyone had finished eating. Unfortunately me and Tae couldn't finish the salad, but it tasted amazing anyhow. Once everyone was full and ready to leave, Jin suggested that we should go someplace else for dessert. Since RapMon said that he wanted ice cream, we crossed the street to the ice cream parlour. By now, everyone had left the shop, leaving it empty. After debating which flavour to get, we finally made up our minds.

Purchasing the ice cream, we made our way back to their dorm. By the time we were inside, the ice cream was melting and dripping everywhere. We laughed it over and wiped it off with a tissue. After cleaning up, we discussed what we should do for the rest of the day. Many suggestions were made, but all of them were declined by other members; no one could be bothered to do anything.

"Hey what about we go to the park?" Jimin suggested. "We could ride bikes and stuff."

"Ooh~ Let's do that!" Taehyung said, excited,

The other members, especially the hyung line, didn't feel too good about that. After five minutes of trying to persuade the others to go, me, Tae and Jimin decided to go by ourselves. Jungkook wanted to stay home and play video games, so he stayed put. Grabbing a jacket, the three of us headed out. It wasn't as sunny anymore, just a chill breeze combing through our hair.

Renting two a bike from the shop near the park, we laughed and chased each other around the grass. When Tae sped off on the bike, Jimin and I became too tired to chase him around any longer. In the end, we sat down on the grass under the hazy sunlight. I sighed as I caught my breath, and Jimin lay down next to me. I smiled and lay down next to him. Before I could say anything, Tae arrived. Dropping the bike next to us, he sat nex to me.

"It's getting a little cold," I said, shivering a little.

Taehyung removed his jacket and put it on top of me. I smiled and thanked him.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll manage." He smiled.