One

Soulmates | BTS V & Jimin

I woke up to feel the sun shining brightly through my window. I glanced over at the clock; 10:00 AM. Birds flew around outside, a warm breeze swept against the trees as bushes, flowers overflowed from flowerpots of other houses, and no clouds were in the sky. The weather was perfect, and I was in a good mood.

Getting up, I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and headed to my closet. I had to get ready. Today, I was supposed to meet the Bangtan members. We'd planned a day out, since Bang PD-nim had given them the day off. From tomorrow, they'd start preparing for their new album; 'Love Yourself'.

Hi, my name is Riley Kim, and I'm 20 years old. I'm just an ordinary girl living and studying in Korea. Everything about my life is plain and normal, except for the fact that I know one of Korea's most popular boy groups: BTS. I've known Jeon Jungkook since we were babies. We went to the same schools, up until he left Busan to train in Korea. We were best friends at school, but drifted apart as he prepared for his debut. A year ago, we met coincidentally at a coffee shop, and caught up on each other's life story. A few days after that, he introduced me to s. It was amaaazing. They were so much more funny and friendly than I'd expected!

But anyways...

Sitting in front of the piles of clothes in my wardrobe, I thought about what to wear. A few minutes later, I threw on a grey jumper with some ripped jeans. Putting my hair in a ponytail, I grabbed a small backpack and headed for the door.

The weather felt even nicer outside! The hot aura of the sun shone onto my face as cool breezes came by occasionally. Everything felt good! By 12:30 PM, I was standing outside their apartment, waiting for them to come out. I took out my phone and went onto the Kakao group chat.

"Guyss~ I'm outside your apartment :)"

After sending the text, I put my phone back into my pocket and looked around. Corner shops were buzzing with customers, ice-cream parlours had queues of hungry and sweaty people piled up outside. I took in the view, waiting for the boys.

"BOO!" Somebody shouted.

I slightly jumped, then whipped my head out to see the seven of them running towards me. I smiled. Kookie ran over, giving me a hug, while the others jogged slowly behind him. He was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt with blue jeans, also styled with a cap covering half of his face. The others were dressed similarly, but most of them weren't hiding their faces with caps or masks.

Taehyung looked especially cute today. He was wearing a stripy long-sleeved shirt with blue shorts, and a pair of round glasses sat on his nose. He grinned as he saw me waving. When the others had caught up, we began to make our way to the cafe. RapMon suggested that we go to a small place for lunch to not gain that much attention. Their manager wasn't here today, so it'd be hard to deal with fans alone.

As we walked, Jimin slid over next to me. As the other members walked in front, we hung back. Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook's back, and Kookie ran off, almost dropping Tae in the process. RapMon, Jin and Suga walked together and seemed to be talking about something funny. Yoongi started to laugh.

"You look cute today," Jimin said, smiling.

"Only today?" I asked playfully.

"No, that's not what I meant..." Jimin said, shy.

"I'm kidding," I laughed as he turned red. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he chuckled.

"I like your jacket," I said, referring to the over-sized denim jacket he was wearing.

He smiled a 'thank you' and we continued to walk slowly. Our arms brushed against each other as we walked close, and my hand sometimes lightly touched his. Every time, I smiled and looked towards the sky. Kookie - still carrying Tae - circled all the members as he ran backwards. I looked back to see Jungkook on the floor, and V laughing beside him. I smiled and looked to the front again.

A few seconds later, Taehyung jumped between me and Jimin, putting his arms around both of us. We laughed as he shouted in happiness. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and we made our way to the cafe.