005.

Be My Boy?

005.


♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

"I will leave you guys on your own now. Get back here by 7pm and we will get back to the school. Now you can go" said Ms Hwang as she give us an assignment to complete.

 

Now it leave us with a warm and comfortable silence. I look at Hansol who is focusing reading the question in the IPAD.

 

"How about we go to the nearest mission first?" He look up.

"But shouldn't there be alot of people by now. Can we go the furthest first?" I ask and he agreed.

 

So we walk our way to the first mission. But what we found out that our first mission requires us to climb up the stairs. Not A stairs but stairSSS. Actually it is not that high but being BOO himself he is exaggerating. Thus, we walk up the never-ending stairs. Halfway through, I can feel my legs jiggling. My energy all drain out.

On the other hand, Hansol is far above me. Well he himself is a basketball player so what's the deal. I can no longer take this. I drop myself down to take a mini break. I take a large gulp of water to fill up my dry throat. "Seungkwan-ah are you okay" While drinking I look up. He walk down the stairs to squat beside me.

 

"If you are not, I can piggyback you up" My eyes went as wide as possible.

"What?? No way!! I can still walk okay" I shook my head sternly and stood up. However my energy is not working well with me, so I ended up falling.

 

Not to the ground but to the familiar comfy and buff body. Crik crik crik. Once again, we in an awkward position.

 

"Told ya. Just get on, I'm still strong enough to carry you." He grab my hand to place it to his shoulder, ready to piggyback me. I backhug him from the back snuggling in to his hair. Every sniff makes me melt even more to his hair.

 

It smells different than the others. It is so addicting. A pat on my leg wake me up from my fantasy. "We're here" I look at him and he look exhausted. Water droplet form on his forehead threatening to fall. Without any hesitation, I take my tissue out and wipe the sweat. He got stun and look at me.

Once again that admiration eyes look deeply into me. He smile softly that manage to make my heart skip a beat. "We need to be fast Boo" He grab my hand and pull me to our mission. Dammit Seungkwan get yourself back here and STAY FOCUS.

Hansol scan the QR code and a question being reveal. I look over him to see the question. "Read through the board carefully. Fill in the blank with the correct answer bla bla bla. Question 1 " The answer is in this full length of words board. I hate reading so badly.

I read the thousand words carefully trying to find the correct answer to the question. "Ouh Hansolie this one!!!" I slide through the board to show the answer.

 

"Nicee~~" I turn my head to look at him who is already looking at me. I blush at the closeness once again. I push his head, grabbing the Ipad away from him to type the answer out. "Hansol did you say anything?" He look at me like a deer.

"No I didn't" He walk away from me before grabbing the Ipad away from me. I swear to god, I heard him said something. I tilt my head letting out an unsatisfied sigh and followed him.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

 

It's 6:30pm. We walk our way back towards where we first being dismissed. However, we both have no idea where we are now. It is somewhere dark and creepy. There is a cricket sound. Cold wind run through our body.

My distance with Hansol keeps getting closer as I am starting to get scared. A sudden loud sound scare the hell out of me. I jump on Hansol hugging his arm really tight. Even though it is awkward but I don't care. All I know I am scared and I want to get out from here.

 

"Hansol can we please get out from here. I am scared" I look at him with my teary eyes. "We will get out from here. For now just hold me. I will be by your side" He caress my hand in a comfort way.

 

Hansol lead the way following his own guts. Finally we see some bright lights. We quicken our pace out. Gladly it is somewhere near our meeting point. Thus we walk our way there.

 

"Sam!! Hansol and Seungkwan are here!!"

"Chwe Hansol and Boo Seungkwan, where were you guys!! It is already pass 7pm!! I was worried about you two!!" Me being in scared mode have no intention to reply back. Thus Hansol reply and explain what had happen.

"Gosh next time do not ever take short cut through the woods or somewhere dark or creepy. Understood" We nod our head in agreement.

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡ 

 

 

 

We head back to school to collect our bags. Once collected, the weather started to get drizzling. Worse to say I have no umbrella with me. I let out a deep sigh of frustration. "Hey let's head back together. I have umbrella with me" Hansol offered me.

Since it is quite late, I agreed to it. The umbrella is quite big. However with Hansol broad shoulder, I have to be close with him. BUT I have this weird feeling. Especially when I am near him. And I believe it is an awkward feeling...right?

Whatever, all I know my right shoulder is wet due to the exposure of rain. I keep on sneezing as my body really cannot stand the coldness. Hence I regularly get sick when it start to get chilly. Before I knew it I feel a heavy weight on my right shoulder and push me towards the warmness. Hansol had wrap me with his arm.

 

"Yah!! Boo Seungkwan your uniform it is wet!!"

"Stupid! It is hyung for you" I let out a pout.

"Hold this" I grab the umbrella away.

 

He take out his blazer and put it on me. He let out a small smile with a 'That is more like it' mumble. He grab the umbrella away and put his arm on my shoulder.

 

"Yah Hansolie, you like to warp yourself on me huh"

"You are huggable. And I love to hug things especially you" He winks which makes my blood rush up to my face. "W-whatever" I rolled my eyes and walk faster which makes him to run towards me with his umbrella.

 

 

 

 



AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 5 is out!!~~~

Sorry to keep you guys from waiting. I have finally done my exams and I am free!!! 
I am working right now but I will still try to update here and there!!!! As always I love your comments,
if possible do comment your thoughts for this story. I know it is not that great but I apprecciate the love you
guys send by reading this story.
SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII