012.

Be My Boy?

007.

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

Today is the day. The day of competition. I'm sitting among the crowd together. We had the front seats thus Hansol can see me from the benches.
 

I look at him having his warm-up with the others. He had a headband on, that brings his brown hair back, revealing his forehead.
 

I never knew his forehead can give an impact. An impact that makes everyone, LITERALLY everyone, drools over him. I can hear the fangirls behind me sequealing over the look.
 

It will be lie if I say I'm not jealous.


Bull...


I AM FREAKINGLY JEALOUS.


Without me knowing my lips is purking out.



 

BEEEP~~~~



 

The sound of the bell indicates that the game is starting soon. Thus making everyone to start cheering.

 

"You not gonna bring out your banner??" Wonwoo ask.
 

" I almost forgot!" Quickly I rummage through my bag, grabbing to a cupboard-like material.
 

It's a last minute design by me yesterday right after I reach home. I ask Wonwoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung to help me. Thankfully they did.
 

 

"CHWE HANSOL!! KIM MINGYU!! CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!! KWON SOONYOUNG!! LEE JIHOON!! PLEDISEUUU!!!! HWA I TINGGGG!!!!!!!" I stood up with my banner and shout the loudest cheer along with Minghao, Jeonghan and Wonwoo. Thanks to my ability of having a really good vocal, my voice is the loudest among everyone.

 

With the cheer of ours, everyone look at us. Both, Pledis and Starship, out 'rival' group. My eye is just focusing at Hansol, who's already looking at me with his usual smile. And I move the banner to make him see the banner specially for him.

 

"The game begin in 3...2...1 beep".
 

 

I cheer whenever Hansol gets the ball. Jeonghan pointed out how Hansol's lips always perks up whenever I scream for him. That suppose to be good...right?
 

Finally it's a 15 minutes interval. The two groups heads to the benches to have a talk with the coach. We had an eyecontact and I give him the proudest smile I have.

 

"CHWE HANSOL HWAITING!!!!!" I head over to the front and start cheering.
 

"Yah!!! Aren't you tired!!! Give it a break!!!" Wonwoo ask from his sit as he sip a plain water.
 

"No I am supporting my friend. I need to boost up his energy. This is the final round. We need to get the trophy." I frown at him.
 

"I wonder if anyone find it annoying" Minghao said as he typing on his phone.
 

"Totally not!!! My cheer is for everyone. With my cheer the-WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEDISEUUUU GOGOOOOOO~~~~" 

 

The bell sound indicates the start of the second round. Once again, I cheer my best for them. We ahead the opponent by a few points. Throw after throw, we have a tiebreaker. The last throw will indicate who's the winner.
 


 

Beep!!!

 

 

The referee throw the ball up. Both captain jump up to receive the ball. Which ends up being the opponent team as he jump higher. It was soo intense.
 

As the ball gets closer to the opponent goal the atmosphere gets wild. The intensity gets higher. However with the defense of both Mingyu and Soonyoung, the ball is retrive to the other party.
 

But then halfway through, Mingyu throw does not reach Seungcheol at the right distance thus making it to land on the opponent's team.

 

"This is too intense. I can't take it anymore" I bite on my nails as I look the tension court.
 

"Please win!!! Please win!!!" I keep chanting the same sentense as a mantra.
 

"YES GOO HANSOLLL!!!!!!!" I shout as Hansol receive the ball right before the ball can reach the opponent team.

 

I watch as Hansol dribbles the ball and escape through the gates of the opponent. He is near the goal and was about to shot, when one of the opponent team push him making him fall. If I am not mistaken, he might sprain his ankle.

 

"HEYYYY!!!!! THAT'S A FOUL!!!!" I shout as I point to the scene.
 

"Is Hansol gonna okay? He look like he sprain his ankle. What is this!!! The guy is cheating. That's a foul!!!"
 

"Relax Seungkwan. I am sure Hansol is alright. Even if he is not. His fighting spirit will still be there." I look at Hansol trying to get up and push everyone away from him. He look annoyed and stress.
 

"CHWE HANSOL!!!" I manage to grab his attention.
 

"I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!! HWAITING!!!" I continue as I give a pump-up fist.

 

He smile and did the same thing.

 

"Looks like only the princess able to cool down his anger." Jeonghan whisper to my ears as I can feel blood rushing up to my cheeks.
 

"S-shut up" I stutter.

 

Hansol is now at his spot taking a penalty shoot. If the ball manage to go in meaning they win. If not they have compete once again. I pray. I close my eyes and pray so hard hoping the ball gets in.
 

The hall was quiet. It was so quiet that we can only hear the ball bouncing.

 

"Please get in. Please get in. Please get in." I continue to chant.

 

The ball stop dribbling.


Get in please get inn~~~

 

"YES!!!!!!"

"WOAHHHHH!!!!!"

"OHMYGOSHHHH!!!!! WE WON!!!!" 


 

Opening my eyes, I see the opponent have a disappoint facial on their face. And a delightful one from our school basketball team.
 

I am really happy. Super delightful. Extreme happiness radiates through my body. I am proud of everyone hardwork. Especially Hansol.
 

 

 

 

 

♡       ♡       ♡

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo and I are waiting outside. The others had already went off as they have something going on. Thus leaving us two.

 

"Hey babe" Mingyu slide towards Wonwoo's side as he give a peck on his cheeks
 

"Hansol?" I look behind him to see if Hansol following behind. Sadly no one.
 

"Still inside. He told me to ask you go in and meet him."
 

"His okay right?" He nod.
 

"Then see ya. Bye hyung~~~" I bid as I walk in the gates.

 

I walk through the hallway and into the locker room. I walk in deeper to spot that one person. As I walk deeper I see a few of the opponent people walking the other opposite direction of me.
 

 

"Hey it's the cutie" One of the blonde said and I just smile bowing and walk away.
 

"Hey not so fast" The brunette hold my hand and stop me.
 

"Can I have your number? You so cute. Oh by the way, my name is Kihyun. Yoo Kihyun."
 

"errr...I...err..." I stutter as I start to feel uncomfortable.

 

Where on earth is Hansol. I need help. This is soo uncomfortable. The flashback made a comeback. I start to sweat. I tried my best to get his hand away.

 

"Hyung hands off" The voice of knight a.k.a the person who I'm suppose to meet place his hand on the Kihyun guy.
 

"Why? His not yours anyway" He push the hand off and pull me towards him.
 

"He is. His my boyfriend. You know how harsh am I going to be if someone touch my property." Hansol said sternly as he glare towards him.
 

"Okay Hansol chill. Relax. I just want to get to know him better. His pretty cute."
 

"He is not cute. His adorable. And his mine. Sorry hyung"

 

He pull and side hug me toughly. Okay this is sooo heart throbbing. My heart is beating so fast. My face is soo red. I could not stop myself from smiling. Can this last longer?
 

He drag me out by holding my hand. Okay Hansol stop. Whyyy?! Urghh my heart. My cheeks hurt from this continous smiling. It's all Hansol's fault. Blame him if I break my cheeks.
 

It is so awfully quiet. We walk hand in hand. I look at our tangled hands and my hand fits perfectly like a perfect puzzle.
 

The breeze gushing through us makes it cold. But with his hands, it give me warmth. I look at him as he look straight leading the way. No idea where we going but as long as I'm beside him, I feel safe and happy.

 

"Hansolie, where are we going?" He stop and look at me.
 

"My house"

 

...

 

"W-what? Your h-house?"
 

"My mum wants you over. So is it okay?"
 

"Oh haha ya sure. I just need to tell m-."
 

"I told her already and she said sure and even let you sleepover since its weekends tomorrow"

 

...


MUM I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO THANK YOU OR KILL YOU!!! BUT I THINK BOTH IS A GOOD CHOICE AFTERALL.
 

Why the hell am I shy?? It's just his house. Nothing much.

Nothing will happen

 

...Right?
 

Yup totally nothing will happen.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

Comeback after a month+, so sorry!!!!
My school just started and I'm learning new things not the usual education
but a subject that related to my future career. I am half excited and half scared.

Anyway I really to read yall reactions to the chapters, so is it possible to drop down a 
comment about what you guys love about this chapter.

KKEKEKEKE Thank you >~<

SEE YA GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

 

 

 

 

 

BEFORE THAT!!!
I wondering what couple should I do next.
Can you guys list down your most ultimate and favourite OTP below on the comment section
I will see which couple suits the best for my next story and maybe upcoming too >~<

 

 

 

BANGTANSEONYUNDUMB SIGNING OUT~~ BAII