Is this reality?

Minyeon One shot

Jiyeon have a huge crush on park hyomin since she was 14. She is now 20 years old while hyomin is 22. She still have feelings for hyomin that's why she Haven't get any boyfriend until now.

Jiyeon is deeply in love with hyomin. She will stalk her Instagram everyday, made hyomin's birthday as her phone password, made hyomin's picture as her wallpaper and save hyomin's number with a small heart at the back. She and hyomin go to different collage so they wouldn't be able to communicate much. That made jiyeon so frustrated.

 ------------------------------------------

"I wonder what hyominie is doing" thought jiyeon while lying on her back on her bed. She picked up her phone and smile at the wallpaper. She open Instagram and started to scroll one every picture or hyomin as she smile widely. She missed that latter so much. So she decide to direct message that girl.

Jiyeon2_ : hey unnie

 She waited for hyomin to reply. She started to recall their memories together and unknowingly made her smile grows wider. Not long after that hyomin reply.

Hyominnn: hey 

jiyeon2_: unnie I miss you :3

Hyominnn: aww jiyeonie I miss you too

Hyominnn: and I'll see you in two days

Jiyeon2_:  really??

Jiyeon feels like shouting of happiness

Hyominnn: yeah, my parents will visit your home in two days so I mean why not to come along right?

Jiyeon2_: can't wait to see you unnie :3

Hyominnn: and maybe we'll be staying for a week or two because my parents got some event going on for a week. Tell aunty that.

Jiyeon2_: got it

Hyominnn: I need to settle up something so better go. Bye babe, see you in two days.

"BABE? HDJSIEHYWVEKENHSBA" Jiyeon is going crazy right now.

Jiyeon2_: bye.

____________________________________

Jiyeon wait impatiently for the day, she even clean the house, clean her room, clean the bathroom and all other things that can be cleaned but unfortunately she got a high fever on the day hyomin and her family came.

"Jiyeon ah, your aunt and hyomin is here" jiyeon's mom shout from downstairs. Jiyeon can't hear it because she was sleeping. 

"Jiyeon ahh" her mom doesn't want to give up.

"I'll go check on her" hyomin offered and went upstairs.

As she stepped in jiyeon's room, she we a figure on the bed, sleeping. She walked slowly don't want it wake her up. She sit on the edge of the bed and stare at jiyeon's beautiful face. She put her hand on jiyeon's cheek and she feel hot. Very hot. Jiyeon indeed have a high fever. she took a towel and went to bathroom to make the towel wet. She put the wet towel on jiyeon's forhead and keep staring at her face. Hyomin also actually had a crush on her younger cousin since forever. 

 "Uhh mom what are you doing?" Jiyeon completely forgot about hyomin's family coming over so she thought that was her mom since her dad went overseas because of work matters.

"Hi jiyeonie, long time no see"

Jiyeon was shocked as heck.

"Um hyomin? Oh yeah you're coming today, I completely forgot sorry" jiyeon still feel dizzy. She tries to get up but hyomin push her shoulder makes her fall on her bed again.

"Just rest, you have a very high fever" hyomin look at her crush and smile "I'll tell your mom about this"

"No, stay with me" jiyeon give hyomin her puppy eyes. And of course hyomin can't resist that look.

Hyomin sit on jiyeon's bed. 

"Jiyeon" she caress jiyeon's cheek.

"Hmm" 

"I-I love you"

Jiyeon feel fluttered. She doesn't know what to do. 

"I love you too" jiyeon replied

"I mean, I don't love you like cousin's love, I love you in a romantic way" hyomin confessed as she hold jiyeon's hand. 

"I-i" jiyeon speechless

" You don't have to return my feelings, I just want to know because I can't keep it anymore" hyomin started to get up and walk towards the door.

Jiyeon know that she have to make a move or else she will lose hyomin. She quickly went up and hug hyomin from behind.

"I love you too hyominie, I've love you since forever but I thought it was one sided so I just shut up, I was wrong" jiyeon close her eyes and put her head on hyomin's shoulder. Hyomin could feel the hotness on jiyeon's skin so she told jiyeon to lay down.

Hyomin sat again on the edge of jiyeon's bed. She stare at jiyeon's face. She started to lean down, trying to capture the latter's lips. For a kiss.

Jiyeon saw hyomin leaned down to kiss her. She's about to stop her but she was too late when she feel hyomin's lips on hers.

Jiyeon stopped her

"Why did you stopped me?"

"I don't want you to get sick," jiyeon smiled

"Aww I don't mind getting sick Because of you" hyomin stated

"but i-" Jiyeon's was cut off when hyomin's lips met hers. Jiyeon just let hyomin kiss her. Their lips move in sync. Their saliva mixing together. Hyomin cut the kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

________________________________

The next day, they both lay in bed together the whole day because they both have a high fever. Hyomin got the fever Because of the kiss with jiyeon but she didn't regret it even a bit.