Necklace 1/1

Necklace | Chanrosé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*noteu* pls don't expect much. I'm not really confident about this 😭😭😭

**

Necklace

**

I look upward to prevent my tears from falling.

 

I can't. I just can't leave Chanyeol like that.

 

"Don't be stubborn young woman. You will go back here in Australia as soon as possible. That's final."

 

I covered my eyes with both of my hands as tears started to fall.

 

"Don't be too serious with that relationship Chaeyoung. You're still young. You'll meet someone better."

 

Someone better?

 

I don't think so. Chanyeol is different. In a good way. That's why I fall in love with him. I love everything about him.

 

**

 

"Hi babe!" he greeted me as he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

 

I forced myself to smile. I can hear the loud pounding of my chest.

 

"Chaeng, are you okay?"  I bit my lip and nod slightly.

 

I'm not okay. How can I be okay? I was about to leave this man that I love with all my heart.

 

I can't find a word to say. I don't want to leave him but I have to. My family has moved back to Australia and Mom said we will stay there for good.

 

I was taken aback when he suddenly kissed me on the lips and pulled into a hug. "Whatever you're thinking, don't stress too much. Everything will be alright. Okay?"

 

A wide smile form on my lips. Just how can I leave this man who understand every part of me?

 

I cupped his face and give him a peck on the lips. "Okay, baby Chan."

 

Then he squeezed my cheeks with his big hands. "My baby Chaeng is so cute."

 

After our dinner date we decided to go to our favorite coffee shop. It was nearly midnight but I haven't told him that I am leaving yet.

 

We are on our favorite spot where we can have a view of the beautiful city lights.

 

My eyes were close while Chanyeol is back hugging me. Feeling the cold night breeze. We are standing on the rails appreciating the city. His head is resting on my shoulder.

 

"Happy anniversary, Chaeyoung." he whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks burn. And the butterflies inside are going wild again.

 

I felt a pang of pain and guilt. I totally forgot about our anniversary because of too much thinking these days. And the thought of breaking up with him in this very special day.

 

But I have to tell him now. "I have something to tell you." I started with a heavy heart. I saw his expression change cause I didn't greet him back.

 

"What is it?" he asked now facing me.

 

"I-I--" I am so d*mn nervous. "I wa--"

 

"Wait wait." he suddenly shouted stopping me. "I want to give you something."

 

He then get his bag and fish a little box from it. He opened and I saw that it was a necklace.

 

When I look at his face, I saw that he was smiling from ear to ear showing all of his teeth and his cutest dimples.

 

"I wanted to give it you a long time ago but didn't get a chance. And now I think, this is the perfect moment." He positioned himself at my back and put the necklace in me. "It fits perfectly for you."

 

I stared at him teary eyed. I don't know what to say.

 

He scratched the back of his neck. "Actually it's my Mom's. But she told me to give it to someone I want to share my future with."

 

My eyes widen of what he said. It's like him saying he wanted to marry me.

 

"I-It's not like I'm asking you to m-marry me. But yeah, s-something like that. I know we're too young b-but--" now it's time for me to stop him.

 

"Arrasseo. Don't worry I understand." I said laughing while playfully hitting him in his shoulders. "You're so cute when you're defensive Chanchan."

 

His wide eyes become wider and his cheeks become red that it makes me laugh more.

 

He pouted and just look at me while I'm laughing hard. "Sorry." I whispered. I hugged him tight.

 

Sorry for thinking of breaking up with you.

 

"So what are trying to tell me earlier?"

 

I just giggled. "I forgot. Baby Chan destructed me."I hugged him tighter. "Happy Anniversary Chanchan." I greet him while my face is on his chest.

 

Now I made a decision. I will stay here with him.

 

**

 

I told my parents that I wanted to stay and I am staying. They got mad at me. They also made it clear that they will not support me-- financially.

 

My allowance got cut. I only have this remaining semester paid. I have to get a job to support my studies and to live.

 

It's really hard to be away from your family. Yes, I'm used to be away from them because of their work. They travel a lot. But not this way that we're not in good terms.

 

I become busy with my part time jobs and my study. I have to work hard on my studies to maintain my grades and get a scholarship. I don't mind them before but now I need it.

 

I didn't told Chanyeol about it. I don't want him to worry about me. As long as I can do it, I won't ask any help to anyone specially to him. I don't want to become a trouble.

 

But as I become busy will loads of work and projects I didn't realize that this will affect my relationship with Chanyeol.

 

I only have one day off a week and that one day unfortunately sometimes becomes his basketball practice. In short-- we barely see each other.

 

And I feel guilty because I'm always the reason we can't meet. He started to get suspicious about me. I want to explain but I don't want him to know about my problem. So I just keep it myself.

 

"Just say if you don't want to meet me. Don't make anymore lame excuses that you're busy. It's becoming annoying."

 

He once said to me. But I didn't talk back. I don't want a fight. And because I know that it's not true. I always wanted to be with him.

 

**

 

My body become weak day by day and school works is just a to add up to my stress. But no one can make my day bad because I'm just too happy we will get to meet today.

 

"Finally!" I happily muttered as I hugged him. "I missed my Chanchan."

 

He didn't hug me back. "Yeah finally." he said with a hint of sarcasm.

 

I felt a sudden pain in my chest but I just ignored it. Maybe he's just tired.

 

We quietly walked into our favorite restaurant. I saw that he was also tired just like me.

 

We ate in an awkward silence. No one dare to talk until we finished our meal.

 

Why does it feel that he's becoming distant from me? Why do I felt like something bad will happen?

 

We we're walking side by side in the park. He really looks tired and not in the mood.

 

"Chan, we could go home if you're tired." I said almost a whisper.

 

"Are you that eager to leave? Why? You're busy? Again?" he said to me. Sarcasm is all over his tone.

 

"That's not what I mean--" I defend.

 

"But that's what you're doing!" he shouted at me. "It's the only day we met after I don't ing remember and now you're telling me to go home? Really, Chaeyoung?"

 

My eyes started to water and my vision becomes blurry.

 

I shake my head. "You know that's not what I mean."

 

"I don't care about you're ing reasons anymore!" he yelled lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter