Code...

Plan MTBD

"Well, I never thought I'd say in this in a million years, but you punch as hard as Hwangssabu. Not sure if it's a good thing though."

"An investment, Sajangnim. You never know when you'd need an idol to represent YG in athletics."

The CEO of YG Entertainment was nursing a bruised jaw, trying to glare at the fuming swag princess of his company but failing to do so. Instead, he felt pride because of how protective Sandara's friends were of her, though he could make do with an unscathed face.

The disaster that happened in the Motte Tour Manila became the talk of the company. He had ears the size of Seungri's tongue, which happened to be very long especially when it's wagging in variety shows, and he heard both strange and funny things from everyone. Most of them were happy that the BigBang leader miraculously got over his nervousness and made a grand gesture to show his affections. Yang Hyun-Suk sighed lamented on the fact that old chivalrous moves were gone in place of grandiose and flashy gestures. The same happy people were also confused because the plan so elaborately made failed.

There were even stranger things connected to that failure that made the stoic CEO laugh for days.

Some of the people were divided. There were some who thinks it was just a ploy to increase the popularity of the Motte Tour and with him banking on the seriously-determined shippers of Daragon to make the concert trending in various social media platforms.

Well, they're not wrong. But not for the reasons they think.

Jiyong would flay his if he ever thought of using his ship so callously.

The ones who made him nervous were the ones who stayed silent the whole time.

And they happened to be the ones who were close to both Jiyong and Sandara.

Youngbae heard of the incident and the rumors that followed it but kept his mouth shut. He had an inkling of suspicion that the main vocal of BigBang was the first one that heard of Jiyong's plan. For all they know, he could have been one of the masterminds behind it. The Kwon Twins were not part of the tour in Manila so they couldn't have known of what happened, but as soon as they stepped in YG building, they were brought in to the hottest topic.

He was about to turn a blind eye when he noticed something strange.

They did not look surprised as they exchanged a meaningful glance to each other.

Definitely suspicious.

There's also Daesung and Hye-Sun. Seungri, in a fit of panic, called the other main vocal of BigBang and one of Dara noona's bestfriend to meet him in the cafeteria. The CEO was sneaking to grab some chicken for his lunch when he heard the recognizable (and infuriating, depending on the situation) voice of Lee Seungri.

"I don't know how everything turned out the way it did, noona. We were doing great before noona left hyung on stage."

"Not your fault, Seungri-yah. You were not the stupid one who thought so highly of himself that he forgot she can run faster than he can."

"Huh? What—?”

A slap and an "Ow! Noona!" was heard before a female voice crooned softly, "Never you mind, dongsaeng. Never you mind."

Daesung was in for a talking. As for Hye-Sun, he'd call her out soon enough.

The most unreadable friend of both idols happened to be sitting in front him, arms crossed and glare never wavering.

He sighed, "I just don't know what to do with these two. One's a lovesick idiot, the other's a naïve and quite an airhead when it comes to said lovesick idiot, and they've been like these for years. Eight damn long years. That one day was more than enough for me."

Chaerin just shrugged. "Welcome to our world. Consider that your initiation, Sajangnim."

"But, are you serious, Chaerin-ah? You want me to say yes to Jiyong and Dara performing again in Malaysia?"

"Yes."

"But I thought you don’t want this to happen because of their past problems."

"Times change, Sajangnim, and both idiots are now trying to get their heads screwed right again. So, as a good friend to both unnie and oppa, I'm just helping them find the right track so they can start from that. Mind you, any form of stupidity after that and all blame goes to both of them, I'm washing my hands off that crap. But oppa needs all the help he can get, and I think a female touch could go farther than any of Seungri's mad schemes."

"Seungri did not plan Motte Manila—it was all Jiyong's and a few others who I won't mention unless I have the results of the full investigation."

"I know," Chaerin smiled. "I'm one of those others too, Sajangnim."

"What—?"

"But that's old news," She waved a hand. "Jiyong gave me full access to his credit cards. He wants me to lead."

Chaerin was serious, that he can tell. But it was surreal that the one person he did not expect would help Jiyong in his crazy plans, may be even write some of her own ideas in it.

Ugh, I need a drink.

YG Sajangnim took off his cap and rubbed his temples with a groan. "Before I ask you again just so to check whether I need to send you to the hospital for a check-up, are you sure? I mean, the first time was a disaster that we barely escaped. Jiyong kept his cool till the end. What if it fails the second time? He doesn't like mistakes, much more with the same ones happening twice. I don't know how we're going to cope by then."

"Jiyong oppa was too hasty. I'm not."

"And you're going to do it by yourself?"

Chaerin raised an eyebrow. "Who said anything about that?"

She uncrossed her legs and stood up, grabbing her handbag and phone on the side table. "By your leave, Sajangnim."

Yang Hyun-Suk did not look up, hastily waving a hand in dismissal while muttering darkly under his breath.

The YG swag princess smirked as she heard the frustrated whisper of her boss, "These kids would be the death of me, I swear. Ugh, my head ing hurts."

The door closed behind her with a soft click. Five steps away from the door and she opened her phone and dialed one of the numbers she knew by heart.

"Girls. I need your help."