Stay Tonight

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

Stay Tonight

 

Chungha had gotten off her dance practice for her single; Stay Tonight. She was back with the team once more, feeding all the glamorous energy for her voguing part and the craziest roll over with the male dancers. Chungha waved them goodbye as she headed straight to where paradise was located.

 

Home.

 

She wanted nothing more than a heating pad on her back and some snuggly comforters that wrapped around her so well. She’ll be out for a few hours just because of that.

 

When at home, she kissed Bambi as a sign of reconciliation for leaving her for so long and did an extra pat on the before setting her free. She proceeded to take off her shoes then followed by her top. She was planning on a shower before calling it a night. Or morning in this case.

 

Once done, she reached for the fluffiest pajama she could find and slip those on. The air conditioning was the moment she arrived so her bedroom was nice and chilly. She finally was at paradise. Covering the entire body and resting on the softest pillows, Chungha finds herself drifting to sleep.

 

“ I’m sorry I left you, I won’t leave you again baby. “ Caressing the bedsheets, Chungha closed her eyes and knocked out.

 

Around thirty minutes in, a rustling could be heard. Chungha was a very heavy sleeper. The noises were getting louder as the intruder arrived at the bedroom, seeing knocked cold Chungha on the bed earned the visitor a chuckle.

 

Chungha now feels another presence as she feels long arms surrounding her waist, attacking its warmth with contrasting coldness of the body part.

 

Chungha sighs.

 

“ Unnie, I hate it when you’re too cold to touch. I’m getting cold now. “ Chungha faces the ‘unwanted intruder’ revealed to be Lee Sunmi, a industry senior who she happened to start dating just a few months prior. Sunmi had her eyes closed and hummed.

 

“ I’m sorry, work was difficult today. Lyrics weren’t doing well. “ Sunmi had also gotten off work, after a frustrating three hours of fitting and replacing lyrics to tuning and fining the melodies of her new song; her manager thought to get it done tomorrow sensing the fatigue and dozing producers and staff around them.

 

“ Hmm, did you eat? “

 

“ No. “

 

“ Unnie! Get up and eat something. “

 

“ I don’t want to. I rather be here with you all cuddly and nice. “

 

“ Lee Sunmi, get up now! “

 

Sunmi did get up but for reasons entirely different from Chungha’s. Sunmi sits up and stares the younger with hands in the sides of Chungha’s head.

 

“ I don’t want to Kim Chungha-ssi. “ Sunmi says then diving in to claim the sweetest kiss ever. It started out as innocent and small pecks but Sunmi turned aggressive and bit Chungha’s lips revolving their kiss into a full blown make out session.

 

Chungha had her ams around Sunmi whilst laying down and Sunmi had her hands in the girl’s waist, dangerously nearing that area.

 

Chungha parts abruptly painting a scowl and earning a grunt from Sunmi. “ No, we have work to do tomorrow Unnie. I don’t want to appear with marks for practice and I don’t want you looking all tired for your recording tomorrow. “

 

“ Tomorrow like in a few hours from now. “

 

“ Exactly the point why we shouldn’t continue this. “

 

Sunmi pouts and sits straight. They were in their comeback periods and dating a soloist was pretty tough enough yet they both were unfortunately stuck to their jobs.

 

“ Unnie, go eat something now. “

 

“ I don’t want to. “

 

“ Fine, I’ll make you something. “

 

So the two lovebirds were now facing the television with each a ramen dish with some eggs and leftover beef on the side. They watched some variety shows, and spent time together despite their schedules later on.

 

“ You know you’re going to bloat later right? “

 

“ I’m fine as long as you keep food on my mouth. “

 

Chungha snickers earning a loud laugh from Sunmi. After a while, Chungha felt sleepy after eating their late night meal. She ate Sunmi’s half because the older insisted she couldn’t finish it all. Sunmi took initiative to clean up the table and put away the dishes, letting her girlfriend sleep some more before swooping her up in her arms and placed her back on the bed. Sunmi was about to let go when an arm draped against her pushing her down towards the comfy bed.

 

“ Stay please, stay here with me. “ Chungha peaks with a cute tiny voice as she nuzzles her head on the sides of the older seeking some heat. Sunmi smiled, kissed the crown of Chungha’s head and patted it for a while.

 

“ I wish babe, but duty calls. “ Sunmi flashes her phone, showing the time of 4:00 a.m. in the lockscreen that was infront of a picture of them, in dim lights kissing.

 

“ Whyyyyyy? You just got here. “ Chungha holds on tighter knowing she will see the girl literally the next day or dawn depending on her frustrations and total perfectionism. Sunmi sighs, carefully unlooping the other girl’s arm and tucked it under the comforters.

 

“ I’ll be back baby. When I do, I’ll stay here with you forever. “

 

Sunmi kisses her in the forehead, cheek and finally in the lips before leaving the Stay Tonight’s performer alone.

 

“ Stay tonight? “

 

“ Maybe next time. “

 

Despite those missed nights of cuddles and warm kisses, they both had a job to do. They have passion and they can’t wait to stay together for a long time.

 


hehe, hi guys.