Hey Girlfriend

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

In Park Jinyoung's Performing Arts School or the JYP-PAS, is one of the prestigious schools in Korea that only an average of 999 students can enter the said university.

One of the lucky students is Kim Chungha. She came all the way from Texas to get into JYP-PAS. Today was Orientation day. She is a nervous freshmen stuck in the swamp of Juniors, Seniors and fellow Freshmen.

She should have ran for her life. But this is her life. The life long dream finally.

" Attention! All freshmen please proceed to the lecture room A. Orientation begins at 8. See you! " The barking from the stereo greeted Chungha as she made her way to lecture room A.

It was no surprise that there were a lot, I mean a lot of freshmen here. More students to pick on. Good thing Seniors have different orientation program.

Chungha was seated at the perfect middle as a tall, handsome boy sat beside at her left. Chungha squirmed uncomfortably, as many eyes went to her way. She scooted a little closer to the other side. Praying that this will end as quickly as possible.

" Students, I all welcome to Park Jinyoung's Performing Arts School. This school was founded by our dearest principal and founder, Park Jinyoung for all the aspiring idols here in Korea. Now,-"
Chungha just blanked out. She cannot process what the speaker was saying or nothing.

" Let us give a big round of applause to our gracious president. Miss Lee Sunmi. " Whistles and growls just went off the roof after hearing her name.

Sunmi elegantly smiled at the crowd and immediately fanboys continue to hustle like some pack of wolves you know, being gross and all that.

Chungha sat up straight. Damn, she's so gorgeous.

Probably why she went to this specific school is because Sunmi was here too.

Chungha cannot look away just seeing her talk. Wow. She is so pretty. Ah. My heart. (LITERALLY ME)

" Alright everyone, it is lunch break. All of you should have your schedules along with your club applications. Follow your schedules and have a terrific day. And welcome to JYP-PAS. Good luck throughout the year! " The vice principal reminded everyone.

As he was done, students scrambled finding their friends.

Okay, now Chungha has a bit of a problem.

She does not have any friends at all.

" This is going to be rough. "

^-^
Turns out, God has blessed her pure soul. Cause He got her 10 new friends.

Nayoung, a senior whose a very quiet uet mature friend.

Kyulkung or Pinky is her girlfriend who is very loud and rowdy but cute and lovable person. She is a junior by the way.

Then, Sejeong. Now she is such an old man but she is funny and awesome at the same time. She is a freshmen too.

Next, Yeonjung a singing diva whom she can relate to.

Now comes the dorky slash cute couple. DoDaeng. Doyeon and Yoojung are such an old couple yet they bicker so much.

Mina and Sohye. The power couple. In terms of food that is. They eat so much its unbelievable.

Lastly, Chaeyeon and her 6th grade sister whose very hot and dorky for her age, Somi ( im sorry and lets pretend sechung are freshmen in this story ok? )

Somi blends in cause she is such a dork and Chaeyeon is this beautiful baby sitter whose calm and collective everytime. So lunch was great.

Apparently, Sejeong's class for that day didnt match with hers. So, it means she is alone. She is walking in the locker area where she tries to find her locker to put her stuff on it. Lucky her, not much people were in there. She just casually skims over a billion of lockers.

Until,

" Boo! " Chungha released a slightly high pitched scream. She turned around and saw.

" Baby! I missed you! I'm sorry to scare but you look so cute. " Sunmi hugs her and kisses her forehead. Yup. That's right. Lee Sunmi is her girlfriend whom by the way is way too good for her.

" Yah pabo! You know I am scaredy cat. Plus, get away from me. People may see us. It may ruin your image. " Chungha playfully shoves her girlfriend and turns around and walks away.

" No. You're mine. And I didn't like the way people stared at you. They are stealing you away from me baby. " Sunmi backhugs Chungha.

Sunmi has been excited since this morning because finally. Her girlfriend is in the same school as her.

" Babyyyyyy. Come onnnn... I need to hurry or else, I am going to be late. " Chungha struggles to squirm away. But Sunmi's grip is tight.

God, she has been exercising real crazy these days. These biceps oh my lord!

" Don't worry. I know your sched. You're good. Don't you miss me? " Chungha didn't even had to turn around to know that Sunmi is pouting.

" Of course. But we are at school right now. " Chungha smiled dorkily. Knowing this big fat baby misses her warms her heart.

" Okay fine. But I am picking you up later. I'll be by the end of your hallway. Okay? Love you bye. " Sunmi kisses her forehead one last time and dashes off.

Chungha chuckles.

Sometimes she doesnt even know if she is dating Sunmi like legit. Like legit- legit
Or like the child version of her. But either way she loves both all the same.

I love you Sunmi.

Chungha heads to her building after taking one last look of Sunmi.

^-^

No excuse. 

 

 

 

 

U watch mixnine? 

 

 

 

Hook up with me ;) about the show..