Flying high from heartbreak.

Disorder series.

 

AN: warning: uncertain hetero pairing, but it shouldn´t bother you too much, Minho and Key as my/your love interests. I really had this dream, and I just wanted to write it down in the first place, but since it contains Shinee and it´s kind of sad, I decided to put it here.
 
It all started in our apartment building, to define we, I, Key as my boyfriend, Minho, our friend and other friend, which´s identity wasn´t too important to be exact. 
 
We were new here in this part of city, which was actually my old part where I grew up and came back to live here. Key had some bussines to take care of so he told me to take Minho out so we could run around and explore the surroundings. So I  took him to one playground where there were some people playing basketball. 
 
It wouldn´t be Minho, if he didn´t go there and introduce himself so he could play with them. Surprisingly out of four people that were there, three of them were Asian, weird, we dont have many asian people here, not to mentoin this part of city. I was glad, because I was a little afraid that others would probably tell him to off. Since I was behind and walking on a little wall, I tried to get down with an elegant flip. I fell, it didn´t hurt, but nobody saw it because they were ignoring me.
 
When I first saw the girl, I knew she would cause trouble. Out of blue, I introduced myself as Minho´s girlfiend. He gave me a weird glance, so I played it as a joke. I had Key, right? They welcomed us with pocky. Weird, I know, but they were so tasty. Every one got us one pocka of different color. That girl gave out dark pink one, and when I tasted it, I knew that when Minho would taste it, he would fall in love with her. 
 
But it was too late. He was already munching on it with satisfied expression planted on his face. I was extremely jealous. I told him to let me taste it, just to accidentaly kiss him, making eyes on him, but he didn´t get it. He just eyed me in question and I was looking away in shame. He was unknowingly rejecting me. 
 
We stood up and he went to make friends with that girl. We spent almost whole day with her. In the end we went to walk her home, which was just few metres away. They were looking at each other with looks that made me cry inside. Since when I liked him this much?
 
He turned to me with look that said, can you give us a little private moment? I nodded, and they entered the milky glass door. I was looking at them, but he just waved at me not to. So I made myself invisible. (yes yes, invisible..)
 
I watched as they kissed.
 
I went away, to be exact I flew away, literally, with my fragile wings.
 
I came to a district of old shattered panel houses. There were just frames in sporadical arrangement overgrown with ivy. Sun was about to set in hour or so and the view reminded me of some post-apocalyptical scenery. I spread my wings, so I could go on top of them, but as I got there, I realized that there were no limits now. 
 
My wings weren´t perfect, and I was a little afraid that they´d break and I´ll die, but the risk was just enhancing the feeling of heartbreak. But I enjoyed drowning in it. I always did. It powered me to go higher and higher, not knowing if I´d fall or not. The fact that I danced on the edge of death was so indefinably alluring. 
 
When I was mile or two over the city, the sight was even more indefinable. I felt like I was inhaling the gloom from depths of my soul with nostrils so wide it made me almost numb. But it was beautiful at the same time. Beautiful, extremely sad and heartbreaking. Just like the emotion I felt.
 
I had an urge to memorize it, so I looked at the scenery for another few minutes and went back down carefully. I expected to crash and wake up, but I made it down okay.
 
I sighed and went back home.
 
Key was waiting for me.