Ramen Troubles

Love You Till it Hurts...

After a few days, Yoona was able to leave the hospital to rest at home. Her newly elected father had to fly around korea to do his job so she was left in Taecyeon care. Having no experience with caretaking, Taecyeon just simply let her do her own thing as he grabs her stuff and drives her home. Astonished by how big her house was as soon as they got there, compare to the tiny room he rented this was like a palace. As they enter he helps yoona up stairs and into her room,once she was settled he went to the security room. He was instructed to surveillance the house in the room as almost every corner of house has camera including bathroom has thermal cameras. It was quite simple boring job Taecyeon thought "i mean who would go after her." Soon the sun began to set and Yoona awaken from her nap got up and stumbles to kitchen. Taecyeon was alerts by motion sensor of yoona movement as he just stared at screen. "You know she not that bad looking. In this light." He said as he continue to watch. Yoona normally has staff to cook for her but since they just moved in her father hasnt had time to re hire staff. Looking in kitchen she found pack of ramen, taking another 5minute looking for pot she takes deep breath looking at the stove. This was first time she was going to cook, and she couldnt even find the gas valve to turn on. Taecyeon looking on amuse at the girl "its beside the stove Princess."he said but realize she couldnt hear him. Yoona spent twenty minutes before giving up and heads back to her room pouting as her stomach growls. Taecyeon rolls his eyes as he heads out of the room toward the kitchen he puts sticky note on the gas valve 'turn gas on here' as he begins to walk out he stares at packets of ramen on the table. "Princess will always be a Princess. " he said before rolling up his sleeves to cook two bowls of ramen.  He leaves one cover on the table and walks back to security room to eat his. As he eats few minutes later Yoona came back down with her cellphone as she research how to turn on the stove. Surprise that there was a bowl of ramen already nade she looked around. With a huge grin on her face she began eating it happily. Taecyeon just chuckled as he watched, as if yoona could hear it she stopped grabbing a chair she stood on top of it staring at the camera she mouthed thank you before stepping down finishing her ramen. Taecyeon was shocked by her movement as he just nods staring at the screen. Soon yoona finished and washed her own dish before heading back to her room. The night goes on and they both soon fell asleep. 
Waking up at the crack of dawn,Taecyeon decided to walk around backyard to stretch his legs.  As he walks around making his rounds he spots movement in the bush,  without hesitation he jumps on the guy who was hiding behind it.  Noticing the camera and telescope lens he speculate that this guy was a paparazzi, probably tryna take inappropriate photos of yoona to sell. "Its too early for this sh** dude get out of here before you get hurt " he warned lifting the guy on to his feet before shoving him towards the road. After he made his round he went inside the kitchen to make himself cup coffee and toast. Soon Yoona came down and greeted him as she heads to kitchen to make herself bowl of cereal. As they awkwardly sits across from each other eating breakfast, yoona breaks the silence by saying "thank you again for the noodles dont know if you saw my thank you yesterday..." Taecyeon looks up from his toast and nods, "dont mention it." Soon his cellphone rang and a text from Yoonas father came.  "Please take yoona to go shopping for dress she has to attend children fundraiser tonight. " he then look at yoona "finished eating soon your father want you to go dress shopping" he gets up and washes his plate and heads to his room to shower and change. Not long after they both head towards the mall. 

*A/N who else cant cook ramen like yoona. Thanks for supporting thus story promise there be more action and TaecYoon during the next few chapters hehe