Protect My Everything...

Love You Till it Hurts...

"I need a doctor!" Mr. Im shouted as soon as he enters the emergency room carrying his half unconscious daughter who had just been shot on her side. The hospital staff quickly grabed a gourney and placing Yoona his daughter on it rushing toward the operation room. Not being allow in he sat outside the door almost tearing up, cursing at how incompetant his security was not even screening for the shooter and especially not stepping in to save them. Having just won the election that day. mr. Im decided to go with yoona out to celebrate the win when they were caught by surprise the shooter who was aiming at him but his daughter stepped in and took the shot for him. After a few hours the lights outside the room turned off and doors open as the nurse wields yoona into a private room. Standing up Mr.Im asked the doctor how is his daughter, as the doc told him they manage to take out the bullet and patch Yoona up and they were lucky because if they came any time later she would not have made it. Hearing that his daughter was okay he thanked the doctor as he walks towards the room where his sweet yoona was. Seeing her lay there peacefully calmed him down as he held her hand thinking to himself that he is going to find someone who will risk his life to save her and protect her. Knowing about the dark corners of Seouls have the best fighters money can buy he decide to go there to find a suitable body guard for yoona.

 

As he drives past the sketchy neighborhood seeing people get robbed or stabed childrens hustling drugs on the streets it sicken him. Soon out of no where a group of thugs stood inf ront of the car infront of his as they bashed the hood of it with a bat trying to frighten the owener,  "You get out of the car" one of the guys said and out walked a frail old granny, That didnt stop them from harrassing her for money, disgusted Mr. Im was about to step out and help when out of no where a guy came swooping in fly kicking what looked like the leader of the gang in the face before punching and kicking the rest of the gang, within minutes he knocked them all down as they curse and got up running away, he then turn to the old lady handing her back her purse before bowing and walking away. "He is the one..." Mr. Im got out of his car running after him grabbing the guy by his shoulder in which the guy quickly turning around twisting mr.im arm. Looking carefully at Mr. Im he reconized him and scoffs before speaking "Do you have a death wish president im i could have broken your arm. beside what are you doing in a neighborhood like this in middle of the night." Letting go he waited for Mr.Im to respond, rubbing his arm mr.im proceed to talk, "Where did you learn to fight like that arent you scared they have more people and can get together to fight back." This saying cause the guy to laugh,"those lowlife I can beat even with my eyes closed, been fighting my whole life and trust me no one has ever beaten me." Those words intrigued Mr.Im as he looks at the man and asked "How would you like a job?"

 

The next day, Yoona woke up feeling a lot of pain on her side and realized she was in hospital, trying to get up to head to bathroom she started feel a sharp pain as she slides and falls down on floor. Expecting to land on the floor she was surprise when she landed on what feels like body as she turns to look up seeing a stranger holding her up as he lifts her back into bed, Snapping out of her thoughts on how handsome and mysterious this guy looked she blushed asking him "who are you why are you in my room" In which he simple stated in monotone voice, "I am your fathers newly hired security guard to protect you miss Im." She blinks looking like she didnt understand until she figured that the incident that happen last night probably frighten her father to getting someone to protect her. "whats your name?" she asked as she looks up at him. He looking back with an icy stare just said,"The names Taecyeon."

 

*A/N first chapter done yay! i know its a bit short but writing this at work /prays boss dont catch me/ I'll be writing longer chapters as soon as i get into the flow of things so be patient. been catching up on my k-drama watching K2 and isnt yoona just so pretty. anywho any comments or suggestiong place them below and thank you for supporting me <3 OuO