Final

Sweet Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Ones POV

Kim Taehyung was a demon who eats the dreams of humans, he found a certain guy who looked stress upon not knowing what type of dreams this guy had and entered his dream, to his surprise founded warmth in the dream. 

Taehyung's POV

Ahhhh I'm so hungry. I groan to my self while floating on a street in the city of Seoul. Yep I'm not a human but a demon who eats dreams, I don't think the humans are wary of us but we're always here next to them eating dream. Lately I haven't had much dreams to eat because no one cought my attention but I was legit gonna starve to death if I was t gonna eat. I looked around to find most people not sleep yet until I saw this really attractive guy who was fast asleep but didn't look like he was relaxing. His eyebrows furrowed but that didn't make him less attractive. I read in next to him and entered his dream. To my surprise his dream had warmth and happiness in it.

I found out his name. Jungkook, I said to my self. 

As I watch jungkook being happy laughing around goofing around with a girl name Lisa who loved him the way he love her back. 

As I finishing my meal I left thinking to my self that I should come back the next night again. 

No one's POV 

after taehyung came back to jungkook feeding off the same dreams taehyung was a determined to follow this so called guy named jungkook to see what was going on in his life for him to be like this. To his surprise, jungkook wasn't perfect like he was in the dream the girl Lisa had cheated on him yet he still wanted her back. 

One day as taehyung was following jungkook who was heading to work he heard jungkook talking to his co-worker jimin how his relationship had an issue and it was about time he let go of it. Lisa wasn't the one he should be tied down to but to move on and find someone better. To hear this Taehung was concerned on how jungkook's dream would be like. 

Jungkook's POV 

For a while now I've been getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter