So We Meet again...

All I Ask is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Gdragon stood outside leaning against his Ferrari tapping his foot impatiently looking at his watch every so often. "I told her to be ready in a hour what the hell is taking so long" after a 15minutes or so he finally sees a female figure coming out as he reconize as Kiko. She waves at him as she cat walks over to him showing of her glamorous Gucci red dress. "Oppa what do you think? Just got it hot off the new season rack" she ask while spinning in front of him. "I think that dress was last season" he thought to him self as he just nods and open the car door for her and said "its fine come on lets go dont want to miss our reservation." Kiko pouts but get in the car anyways waiting for GD to drive. Once he got in he saw her pouting and sigh not wanting to hear another lecture from his manager he turn to her and said "you look very lovely tonight kiko" giving her one of his devilish smile. Kiko suddenly blushed cheeks are almostas red as her dress trying to contain herself just enough to say "you dont look bad youself oppa always fashion icon." GD smiles and preceeds to start the car and driving to the restaurant. Since the restaurant was pretty far the whole drive Gdragon kept trying to keep himself from thinking about Yoona his ex lover might be at this restaurant. Trying to calm his nerves and angry thinking what if she is there, as Kiko is listening to radio lip syncing to the song that were playing.

Once they finally arrived at the Restaurant, the valet open door for Kiko as GD got out giving the valet the keys. As the enter the restaurant the bright lights shining from the huge chandelier in lobby which made the restaurant glisten as there were beautiful.Followed with column with vines of diffferent flowers cascading off it making an eerie beautiful, glamorous scenery.  As Kiko gasp in awe GD couldnt help but be amazed as well looking around as they were seated into  a candle lit booth. As they both looked at menu a young waitress walked over and ask what they wanted to drink, but she was surprise to see it was GD and Kiko. "Hello I'm Sunny your waitress,can i start you off with.... omg you are GD I am a huge fan" she squeals as she starts shaking with excitement. Gdragon smiles and said"well.its always nice to meet a fan. I heard this is a fantastic restaurant to eat at." As Sunny tries to contain herself she replys with "Ah yes it is our owner and head chef poured her heart and soul into this restaurant to get it to the world reknown that it is right now. I hear she is thinking of opening a few more restaurants around world soon. so you're in luck tonight because she is here to cook." The words were all jumbled in his brain as soon as he heard the word SHE, could it really be the girl that he yearns for. He trying to compose himself after they gave their food order to Sunny and left. Kiko didnt seem to notice how distraught GD was as she continues on vlogging and taking selfies. Not long after their drinks and food arrived, upon tasting the food it reminded him of the flavor he once loved and craved for. After they finished their food and Sunny came along with their desserts,  GD gathers up the courage to ask "oh by the way what is your head chefs name? I love to meet her to thank her for the food experience." Sunny smiles as she picks up the finished plates replying "Ah the food was great huh did it give you an euphoric feel? Our head chief is quite busy tonight but I'll head on back and ask her. " as she begins to walk away she.suddenly turns and says "oh and our owner/chef names Yoona... Im Yoona" upon saying that gd almost chokes on his water as hatred and longing both filled his heart. "yoona... its really you" he mutters as kiko not hearing what he said rush to his side patting his back to ease the coughing.

IN THE KITCHEN:
Yoona was busy cooking when her staff came in squealing about some celebrity. Not really paying attention to the conversation as her other female staffs fan girl about him. "omg he so hot. He came with his gf Kiko they do make a good looking couple. I wish I had his table. GDragon I cant believe he is really here." as they continue to squeal, Yoona cant help bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter