Euphoria

All I Ask is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Brand new G.D! I'm all by myself but it's all good! You're my heartbreaker~" G-dragon ended his New York concert by singing his hit song Heartbreaker. This was his last stop on his worldwide tour. As the crowd goes wild, he couldn't help but feel angry as he finished the song. It remind him of his past love who broke his heart. After his concert, he thanks everyone for coming and his staff for their great work.

He then went back to his dressing room,as he opens the door he hears a screeching "OPPA" it didnt take a genius to know it was his "girlfriend" Kiko. She swung her arms around him and pulls him to the couch giggling as she take a selfy of them. Gdragon would normally shrug her off if it wasnt for his manger plea that he actually try to be more loving to Kiko for the tabloids. After the picture was taken GD stood up and went to go get changed as Kiko going through the filters for the photo to be posted on instagram. After he was done he sat in front of his makeup desk giving her a deadly glare wondering why he agree to be her lover if he had no love for her, then he remembers because of one stupid article that said they were dating and his manager told him to play along as a publicity stunt. Feeling frustrated at the sight of her he angrily said, "Why are you here Kiko?" After she posted the photo she looked up ignoring his glare"Cant I come see my boyfriend just because I miss him" He scoffed at her comment, but she didnt care how rude he was to her because her mind she and gd are a couple and she truely love him.

She then got up and sat on his lap smiling she said, "Oppa since we both here let have ourself a date night. I already made reservation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter